• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kovan: the real murderers are the PAP

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iskandar wanted to invest in the Iskandar region and ran into cash flow problems? :biggrin:

:oIo: PAP!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as Ah Ramat ish concern...eating at restaurant is a grave mistake...:biggrin:

And his last meal will be on death row.
It's good to see cases like this kovan murder....it shows even balless sinkie will go to extreme when desperate.....
Let the pappies squeeze more and we can see more sinkies turning berserk....hungry desperate Indos were the ones who toppled Suharto.....there is still hope.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of how a country is run, we all make personal choices in life which we have to take sole responsibility for.

Agreed, undisputed.
Even the personal choice at the polls is something which one has to take sole responsibility for.
And being "daft", (term which papees used and still using to call their employers)
is something which medicine, science and technology have no cure for.

Sad to say there were 60.1% fuckin' daft idiotic imbeciles at the last poll.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure I agree with your statement.

But I am sure many Sinkie would know that Pinky Loong definitely would laughed at your morally correct statement as to whether it to him and his bunch of cronies.

Yes, we can never blame or tag that blame at the government, it would not stick, we may throw m&d, stones & sticks at them but if we allow ourselves to sink into a quick sand of debts..we have ourselves to blame.

Yes, we can blame them for spoiling the civil servants for giving themi out of this world salary, & an endless 'buffet' of pay increases, benefits & bonuses that the civil servants take for granted where the source of money comes from & living lives, up & beyond their remunerations; for they think, that pay, pay increases, bonuses are everlasting. During the Asian Financial crises, someone I know, remarked to me, that during the Lunar New Year Family dinner...civil servants relatives were talking about, changing cars, going to invited property launches, sending children to overseas Universities, "while Rome burn outside" ( that is, many lost their jobs, has salary freeze, some gone 'under').

The civil servants of old, many of whom I am fortunate to be acquainted with, though not drawing that kind of salaries & all the perks they have today were frugal people, they own cars ( affordable, family ones), some even go into business, in which they work hard to build up, buy properties...but if you do meet them...there is nary a hint of wealth..

I know one young person around this police officer age...of course higher in rank...sold the family MPV & bought a BMW...wife is in the force too (SPF not star wars), have kids....bonuses are guaranteed every year, in every season under the sun...

This we can throw m&d at the government, other than that we cannot blame the party that run the government...it is your fault, if you want to sink into a quick sand of debts.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iskandar wanted to invest in the Iskandar region and ran into cash flow problems? :biggrin:

:oIo: PAP!

That is a coincidence....ha ha ha providence is telling you...BEWARE OF ISKANDAR ....ha ha ha...heed the call, the writing is on the wall...approach with caution...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And his last meal will be on death row.
It's good to see cases like this kovan murder....it shows even balless sinkie will go to extreme when desperate.....
Let the pappies squeeze more and we can see more sinkies turning berserk....hungry desperate Indos were the ones who toppled Suharto.....there is still hope.

At dis rate de pappies r importing ft to replace sinkie...dis ish jus de beginning...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we can never blame or tag that blame at the government, it would not stick, we may throw m&d, stones & sticks at them but if we allow ourselves to sink into a quick sand of debts..we have ourselves to blame.

Yes, we can blame them for spoiling the civil servants for giving themi out of this world salary, & an endless 'buffet' of pay increases, benefits & bonuses that the civil servants take for granted where the source of money comes from & living lives, up & beyond their remunerations; for they think, that pay, pay increases, bonuses are everlasting. During the Asian Financial crises, someone I know, remarked to me, that during the Lunar New Year Family dinner...civil servants relatives were talking about, changing cars, going to invited property launches, sending children to overseas Universities, "while Rome burn outside" ( that is, many lost their jobs, has salary freeze, some gone 'under').

The civil servants of old, many of whom I am fortunate to be acquainted with, though not drawing that kind of salaries & all the perks they have today were frugal people, they own cars ( affordable, family ones), some even go into business, in which they work hard to build up, buy properties...but if you do meet them...there is nary a hint of wealth..

I know one young person around this police officer age...of course higher in rank...sold the family MPV & bought a BMW...wife is in the force too (SPF not star wars), have kids....bonuses are guaranteed every year, in every season under the sun...

This we can throw m&d at the government, other than that we cannot blame the party that run the government...it is your fault, if you want to sink into a quick sand of debts.

The fact that the present gov has to share the blame for such episode of sad outcome is that Sinkie like this m&d who fall into such a salary range are the ones receiving almost nil assistance and are under the most tremendous financial strain.

Pinky crap about help the folks whether be they poor or middle income is set to blow right in his face when ppl such as this group, which makes up the most are going to realise that if they don't vote out this present gov they will face dire consequences by themselves.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He took out a renovation loan for goodness sake! When I was young and my parents had no money, we lived in a home with no electricity and no running water and no proper floor! :eek:

polished cement flooring is actually very nice to step on... my old place doesn't have floor tiles too :p:p:p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is exactly what my poor dad did. (by the way; I do not have a rich dad nor.)

Recently when I ask him why he do not take any loan; he just say he did not know he can do that. The only loan he know is Ah Long loan which interest rate are crazy.

Maybe stupidity save my family from disaster.

Your Dad is not stupid lah, just ignorance. It's good to be ignorance. A lot of problems in life started by being clever.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
polished cement flooring is actually very nice to step on... my old place doesn't have floor tiles too :p:p:p

Cement flooring is considered proper flooring liao back then to save money my dad did the cement floor himself.
Better off neighbors will have linoleum tiles....
You only get to walk on broken mosaic in your rich relatives bangalow floors.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those
LEECHES who would not.”

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Findings revealed Iskandar financial difficulty was not due gambling debts. But it is still PAP fault becos as a seargent his pay is still insufficient for domestic use..pap is the caused for wages being not enough for many sinkies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cement flooring is considered proper flooring liao back then to save money my dad did the cement floor himself.
Better off neighbors will have linoleum tiles....
You only get to walk on broken mosaic in your rich relatives bangalow floors.

After cementing the floors some use that, what you call those paint you use for the floor ( I keep forgetting the name, when I ask my contractors for quote). back then it was red or blue or grey, after some years of usage, it is not rare you get colored soles. Some use the linoleum that comes in sheets & black glue, after years of usage, holes appear here & there...you can afford tiles, terrazo or even marble...you are quite well off..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah it shows a very poor gene pool.

That is why they practices genetics with the STOP at TWO! policy, "Graduates marry Graduates", "Schools that teaches one language for certain people only"...to improve the gene pool.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why they practices genetics with the STOP at TWO! policy, "Graduates marry Graduates", "Schools that teaches one language for certain people only"...to improve the gene pool.

And Sinkie Chinks MUST learn to speak Mardarin when they did not realise that the despot was going to import 1 mil or more PRCs so the local Chinks must accomodate them when they do not want to know why their local chinks are not replacing themselves.

And locals having to pay their way from cradle to grave when their billions are gambled away eithier sending free money to foreign leeches and buying foreign investment assets.

And more to come.