• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN...darren ng gangster friend threaten cameraman at funeral...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn all walk with leg open like damn siah lan....act like veri paikia ....action here and there...cheebye got balls go and whack 369 lah....go and whack CID lah...knn...see chopper only all run like dogs...:mad:

if the 3 idiots kena hang, i think the 369 gang will seek revenge on those cheebye in front the camera man...
siao liao.. their face kena caught by 369 liao... :biggrin::biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the 3 idiots kena hang, i think the 369 gang will seek revenge on those cheebye in front the camera man...

369 no longer exist. There are no more gangsters in Singapore; only kids pretending to be gangsters.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your daughter got raped one day, I hope you're generous to remember this episode and allow the camera crew into your homes.

That day, someone will say," fucking whore dress like a prostitute, deserves to be raped, what sympathy?"

Pray hard you do not have any children.

cheebye paikia gangster die deserve wat sympathy? KNN chor pai kia damn erh sai rite. damn sud kee rite.....now kena chop till die lan lan...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why I called them brainless fuck. A true gangster only shows himself when he is on the "Wanted List" picture.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I called them brainless fuck. A true gangster only shows himself when he is on the "Wanted List" picture.

real gangster now still waiting for president to release them...:wink:

these fuckin young punks just know how to bully decent folks...when kena killed by rival punk gangs, still dare to demand for sympathy...PTUI! KNNBPCB paikia deserve to die !!!! :rolleyes:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decent folks deserve to be treated with decency.....fucking cheebye paikia ahbeng deserve to be treated with disdain and contempt...whether alive or dead..

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
real gangster now still waiting for president to release them...:wink:

these fuckin young punks just know how to bully decent folks...when kena killed by rival punk gangs, still dare to demand for sympathy...PTUI! KNNBPCB paikia deserve to die !!!! :rolleyes:

These "gangsters" do not disturb decent folks like us. In fact they respect decent folks.
It is the MIWs that disturb decent folks and have no respect for them; that's why you get decent folks setting them on fire and whacking them.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
His friends really behaved like gangsters themselves. I am wondering did this darren offended the other party as well which resulted in his death.

For what I know, if this is a staring incident, even if darren said sorry even if not his fault, I believed the other party will just let him go off and he will not have to die.

This darren must be very yaya, and watched too much movies and thinks he is very tough and must have said something that offended them and kanna chopped.

Just because of pride and he died because of pride. Too high a price to pay.

And also as the saying goes, there's no smoke if there's no fire!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
These "gangsters" do not disturb decent folks like us. In fact they respect decent folks.

r u living in Mars? thsoe fucking cheebye bengs...hav u seen them how they behave mrt, bus, coffeeshops, macdonalds....boat quay..etc...they respect decent folks?? MY ASS OKAY!.....hav u seen paikia ahbengs beating up an elderly man becos he happen to accidentally knock into one of them??? ...5 young punks walloping one frail elderly man...FUCK!! :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your daughter got raped one day, I hope you're generous to remember this episode and allow the camera crew into your homes.

That day, someone will say," fucking whore dress like a prostitute, deserves to be raped, what sympathy?"

Pray hard you do not have any children.

There are gangsters and there are troubled youth.
Do you know which is which?
Maybe if society have less people like you there will be less gangsters.

I called that fucking cheapo bus driver a "retard", always self owned when he starts a thread, brainless 1, pity his family.

1 fine day i will start compiling his thread and do a write up on him, definitely worth it to highlight a retard like him :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun think any1 has de right 2 stop camera crew frm filming esp outside main rd. Personally, i dun c any privacy issue here...Initially i guess most of us sympathies de decease...thanks 2 a bunch of good fiend...now we think twice...:biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun think any1 has de right 2 stop camera crew frm filming esp outside main rd. Personally, i dun c any privacy issue here...Initially i guess most of us sympathies de decease...thanks 2 a bunch of good fiend...now we think twice...:biggrin::biggrin:

That's what i thought so. no one has the right to stop the camera crews.
Bunch of trouble youths... Act brave but coward inside..

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
369 no longer exist. There are no more gangsters in Singapore; only kids pretending to be gangsters.

369 is never a gang code!!! It's a rank code. The head man of the reds are all 369s! I don't know when these silly kids started to adopt reds' numbers. *shake head*

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what i thought so. no one has the right to stop the camera crews.
Bunch of trouble youths... Act brave but coward inside..

Put it dis way...crown price mama up lorry recently oso dare not stop filming crew...wah dis ppl more oi sai den crown price sia...scare scare:eek::biggrin::p