• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how Winnie tekans Bloodymir Putin now.

China's Massive 500 Million Sanctions on Russia - What has happened UKRAİNE RUSSİA WAR NEWS:​

Then see how Bloodymir Putin becomes desperate now by having to Lelong his gas supplies.

RUSSIA DESPERATE for Revenue & Agrees BUY NOW PAY LATER Deal for Natural Gas Supply with HUNGARY:​

Shorties always have small brains and cannot think big nor decisively

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK so some random youtube video is wholly reliable.

a slanty kafir bot with single digit IQ really deserves to be called a geylang kia.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK so some random youtube video is wholly reliable.

a slanty kafir bot with single digit IQ really deserves to be called a geylang kia.
I agree with you that someone (in this forum) who constantly cannot spell correctly is truly a slanty kafir and a long kao kia. Even worse is someone (@Beria) who tried to impersonate me got his/her ownself backfired and implicated instead. This is plain Stupidity to the maximum, inherited from his/her ancestors. So, the lesson to be learned here is: DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH ME.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you that someone (in this forum) who constantly cannot spell correctly is truly a slanty kafir and a long kao kia. Even worse is someone (@Beria) who tried to impersonate me got his/her ownself backfired and implicated instead. This is plain Stupidity to the maximum, inherited from his/her ancestors. So, the lesson to be learned here is: DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH ME.

Yu stupid slanty kafir rat, wtf is long kao kia? Since when is that English or even mandarin chink used by beijingers? Stupid slanty bastard.

Stupid moron what's the fascination with spelling or grammar when you can easily use a spell check if u need to correct anything, who cares about correct for stupid things like grammar or spelling for a silly forum like this when it won't amount to anything at all?

Go and consult a shrink, they might prescribe Yu some meds.

Stupid slanty.

A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.G

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yu stupid slanty kafir rat, wtf is long kao kia? Since when is that English or even mandarin chink used by beijingers? Stupid slanty bastard.

Stupid moron what's the fascination with spelling or grammar when you can easily use a spell check if u need to correct anything, who cares about correct for stupid things like grammar or spelling for a silly forum like this when it won't amount to anything at all?

Go and consult a shrink, they might prescribe Yu some meds.

Stupid slanty.

A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.G
I cannot blame you because you are a Mu.d. Mu.ds are mostly monolingual only.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot blame you because you are a Mu.d. Mu.ds are mostly monolingual only.

Subhuman monkey, Yu were the one insisting on correct English grammar when you intersperse your drivel with Singlish.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subhuman monkey, Yu were the one insisting on correct English grammar when you intersperse your drivel with Singlish.

Choa chee bye kia. This you know, but you don't know what is Long Kao Kia. What a lousy pretense?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choa chee bye kia. This you know, but you don't know what is Long Kao Kia. What a lousy pretense?

Chao chee bye kia, why should I care about long kao kia like yu or yur singlish pidgin or some other jibber jabber?

What is the thread topic? Why are you silly mutt mongrel, a geylang kia, wasting time writing nonsense on this thread?

Stick to thread topic. What a stupid single digit IQ keling kia bastard bot. offpsring of a geylang whore.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao chee bye kia, why should I care about long kao kia like yu or yur singlish pidgin or some other jibber jabber?

What is the thread topic? Why are you silly mutt mongrel, a geylang kia, wasting time writing nonsense on this thread?

Stick to thread topic. What a stupid single digit IQ keling kia bastard bot. offpsring of a geylang whore.
Let me tell you. A chao chee bye kia is slightly different from a long kao kia, although they both come from the same stinking chao chee bye mother.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you. A chao chee bye kia is slightly different from a long kao kia, although they both come from the same stinking chao chee bye mother.

Your charades won't work.
A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most "experts" seem to think putin would not dare use low yield nukes but we still need to take his threat seriously.

Given his desperation, and the desperation of his inner circle, he most likely would turn to low yield nukes. The world economies would then spiral, and send stocks/crypto further to the doghouse. Exciting but dangerous days ahead folks!:biggrin:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most "experts" seem to think putin would not dare use low yield nukes but we still need to take his threat seriously.

Given his desperation, and the desperation of his inner circle, he most likely would turn to low yield nukes. The world economies would then spiral, and send stocks/crypto further to the doghouse. Exciting but dangerous days ahead folks!:biggrin:

Once Bloodymir Putin goes Nuclear, I believe NATO and the West are not going to sit and do nothing. It will very likely to erupt into a Nuclear counter attack, but with 3 against 1, I think Russia will be defeated within a short period and will have a quick end. Bloodymir Putin will then have no choice but to surrender.

And I do hope this situation will come sooner than later because the whole world is getting much fatigue from this bloody war. It should be put to an end soonest.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once Bloodymir Putin goes Nuclear, I believe NATO and the West are not going to sit and do nothing. It will very likely to erupt into a Nuclear counter attack, but with 3 against 1, I think Russia will be defeated within a short period and will have a quick end. Bloodymir Putin will then have no choice but to surrender.

And I do hope this situation will come sooner than later because the whole world is getting much fatigue from this bloody war. It should be put to an end soonest.
You keep dreaming of fairy tales because one will be headed straight at your head.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Most are saying retaliatory strikes will be non-nukes, which would be the sensible thing to do. And come to think of it, it makes sense. Not because it would mean the apocalyptic end of the world if nukes are flying everywhere, but more so conventional weapons are enough to send them all to hell. Fucked up hardware, fucked up soldiers, fucked up planning. They're just a fucked up bunch of people lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tactical nukes (arty shells, small warheads on mobile missiles) are being delivered to the frontlines. putin will pull the trigger. he must be taken out before he triggers a nuclear war.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
tactical nukes (arty shells, small warheads on mobile missiles) are being delivered to the frontlines. putin will pull the trigger. he must be taken out before he triggers a nuclear war.
Trains carrying nukes already heading to or have reached ukraine's border. Not just putin needs to be taken out, also dmitry MADvedev and a few others (can't remember their names).

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

depends on his state of mind at the moment. I also think it's less than likely that he will use nukes. but less than likely is not 0%. I give it 10-30% chance.

edit : If the nuke makes a big enough blast it's unlikely to be used. It would draw everyone's attention and they would escalate against the senile dumbass.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Bloodymir Putin is clearly losing this war with each passing day. His fucking mobilization operation will make the situation even worse because he is losing his top talents in other fields by sending them to their deaths in Ukraine. There were instances where the country's top surgeons were conscripted for this mobilization operation. These people are not combat ready and by sending them to the warfront would only mean a 1-way ticket back in body bags.

unfortunately, this was always going to be the outcome. All the deaths for 1 fucking twit's megalomania. I can't understand why no one else saw it coming. The worst is yet to be realized.