• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia currently occupies around 20% of Ukraine territory. there is not much development on the war front recently.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The winner is not yet declared, but the big loser holding the big bag of shit is of course UKRAINE!!

Zelensky is now silenced. Looks like EU is making moves to cut Ukraine off and throw them under the bus.
It's just a matter of rolling back the sanctions without EU losing face.
Russia can then annex it and @winners can apply to be a citizen of the non existent country once called Ukraine.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stopped following the happenings in Ukraine since May. The action is now in Europe. Leaders who have been throwing their weight behind Zelensky are now busy protecting their own careers

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stopped following the happenings in Ukraine since May. The action is now in Europe. Leaders who have been throwing their weight behind Zelensky are now busy protecting their own careers
Initially they thought strutting around Kiev could boost their career. Boris has proven this to be a disaster. I’m waiting for that aunty from EU to lose her job over Ukraine.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially they thought strutting around Kiev could boost their career. Boris has proven this to be a disaster. I’m waiting for that aunty from EU to lose her job over Ukraine.
The Estonian government has been changed. Britain has gone hasta la vista Boris . The italian PM has resigned. The next one to could be Olaf Scholz. Germans are suffering due to energy cuts and inflation.

Biden is as entertaining as ever