• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kent Ridge Common vs Kelvin Teo - Who is telling the truth?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

Your insight is really interesting. Yes, it was personal, something very personal.

It seems that I have stepped on somebody's toes without even knowing it. But what is new? The globe cannot just stop spinning because of a few fools hatching vengeance, isn't it? You are right, it has nothing to do with PAP but rather from someone within opposition. Somehow, psychologically, he is unstable but he is a smart guy. I guess he is just trying very hard to form another polar of "opposition force" in the new media, big enough to take revenge on opposition rivals in swinging public opinion in the new media. This might be his initial intention but somehow, the direction has somewhat change. I believe there is a fresh injection of partnership in wayangparty when it changed to TR, with a clearer direction, objective and bigger intention than Thinknothing's initial hatred. Look out for new participants in the coming elections which will leverage on TR's new media popularity.

As for KRC, I think it is totally another matter after all. TR may want to recruit people like Kelvin but I do think that there is another dimension to the KRC internal problems. The invisible hand may have a hand in Kelvin's ousted.

Goh Meng Seng

Its an interesting animal. This chap started out with one thing in mind - anti workers party and the hatred was rather extreme. He began attacking GMS who was at that time, the only WP person whose used his real identity. He then went on to setup his first blog under Wordpress.

Its was rather personal and I doubt it had anything to do with PAP. Then followed a series of accusations of adultery involving 3 WP members including Low Thia Kiang. This was followed by stalking behaviours including revealing personal details such vehicles, houses etc. At the same time, he went after Andrew in TOC who had left WP.

The strength and ferocity was clearly personal and nothing to do with the flow of politics. Probably someone previously associated with the party in some capacity. Certainly an ex-Malaysian as he tends to throw in tidbits from Malaysian politics every now and then which has nothing do to with general flow.

His trademark was making accusations when the identity of a forummer is known.

The saddest part were clowns who contributed articles without knowing they were dealing. The bulk of the articles came from him but credited various political editors, writers which formed his team - all of which was a figment of his imagination.

Then he decided that after TOC's growth, he needed to be better and left wordpress and started his own blog which after a while turned recently into TR.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I too don't think that TR is involved in the KRC issue. TR was doing his usual.

As for KRC I suspect that the authorities must have raised the issue of editorial control behind the scenes.

Kelvin has to be mindful who he is dealing with. I was today told that he had contributed to Asia Sentinel without realising who these people. The Daily Telegraph stringer was also had his visa not renewed and he too is linked to Asia sentinel. I have not seen Kelvin's purported article in AS but I now can understand where this is going.

I don't think Kelvin knows.

One of the first things that critics, political commentators and opposition figure do learn is to know the party that you are dealing with. Obviously he made that error with TR but its has to be AS. Singapore Herald went the same way.

Dear Scroobal,

Your insight is really interesting. Yes, it was personal, something very personal.

It seems that I have stepped on somebody's toes without even knowing it. But what is new? The globe cannot just stop spinning because of a few fools hatching vengeance, isn't it? You are right, it has nothing to do with PAP but rather from someone within opposition. Somehow, psychologically, he is unstable but he is a smart guy. I guess he is just trying very hard to form another polar of "opposition force" in the new media, big enough to take revenge on opposition rivals in swinging public opinion in the new media. This might be his initial intention but somehow, the direction has somewhat change. I believe there is a fresh injection of partnership in wayangparty when it changed to TR, with a clearer direction, objective and bigger intention than Thinknothing's initial hatred. Look out for new participants in the coming elections which will leverage on TR's new media popularity.

As for KRC, I think it is totally another matter after all. TR may want to recruit people like Kelvin but I do think that there is another dimension to the KRC internal problems. The invisible hand may have a hand in Kelvin's ousted.

Goh Meng Seng

Zenra2OO3

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right about that point. Actually when Kelvin was at KRC, I notice their readership and growth exceeded many places.

Was it a move to nip a growing 'problem' in the bud?

Who knows?