• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="jw5, post: 3057731, member: 977"]
Yes, I heard that tantric sex can delay, as well as prolong, the shiok shiok! :thumbsup:

zhihau said:

Yes! It’s good to feel shiok shiok! Tantric sex, after a simple meal at Jewel, is the best!

Good yabyumming brings rainbow to the soul

Rainbow GIFs | Tenor

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
now the Instawhores will be upset that Jewel is packed with people.
Until a new cluster is found there. Then it will be nice and empty again. No long queues, packed carpark and all that nonsensical stuff.

I wasted almost an hour looking for a parking lot and then queuing to get into a restaurant. Could've spent that hour at a happy ending massage joint.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium @sweetiepie evil coward criminal liar bully filthy Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of public toilet whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Xia suay Cantonese sons of dirty smelly cunts whores sluts defaming me and my mother. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until a new cluster is found there. Then it will be nice and empty again. No long queues, packed carpark and all that nonsensical stuff.

I wasted almost an hour looking for a parking lot and then queuing to get into a restaurant. Could've spent that hour at a happy ending massage joint.

Like this?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When there’s free parking, the place will be full :coffee::coffee::coffee:
You sure they is free parking? During exit, my IU beeped and showed my card balance (don't know if amount was deducted). The barrier machine also showed the amount charged.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Not only free... they also give you $100/day for 14 days.

I’m sure you noticed the garmen replaced LOA with SHN... I don’t recall reading anything about any $100/day for that Stay Home Notice... Teehee...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As long as you spent 10 bucks and go to Level 1 Concierge to claim your parking redemption coupon, first 3 hours FREE!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Fuck me! I spent two hundred+, did not go claim parking redemption coupon. I think it was $6+ for parking fees. Fuck me!

jw5

Loyal
Instagram selfie chiobu whores are welcome to continue their selfie activities. :geek:

empty-changi-jewel-covid-19-data.jpg

The plans of the rent-seeking whores might have been thwarted, but the Instagram selfie whores will continue to do what they do. :thumbsup: