• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck me! I spent two hundred+, did not go claim parking redemption coupon. I think it was $6+ for parking fees. Fuck me!

Your happy ending got you so shiok that you fuck yourself as well??
Or happy ending like in video got you so frustrated that you fuck yourself?
Fucking yourself is wanking!
Please use the proper term or you confuse everyone.

Your England not so chun that I gotto ask what the fuck you meant?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Your happy ending got you so shiok that you fuck yourself as well??
Or happy ending like in video got you so frustrated that you fuck yourself?
Fucking yourself is wanking!
Please use the proper term or you confuse everyone.

Your England not so chun that I gotto ask what the fuck you meant?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
Now you got my brain in a fucking twist! Suffice to say, Jewel fucked me out of free parking! And I am most displeased.:mad:

But if we were talking about this other Jewel, she can fuck me anytime she wants:biggrin: At 45, she is still a chiobu.:inlove:
jewel-224921-1-402.jpg

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until a new cluster is found there. Then it will be nice and empty again. No long queues, packed carpark and all that nonsensical stuff.

I wasted almost an hour looking for a parking lot and then queuing to get into a restaurant. Could've spent that hour at a happy ending massage joint.
Who asked you so free go there? Got so many other places, no need to go to jewel.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Who asked you so free go there? Got so many other places, no need to go to jewel.
my grandkids wanted to go. And I thought it would be a ghost town, with plenty of free parking. Did not know the rest of the fucking country was thinking the same. It was only my second time there. Probably the last.

jw5

Loyal
When GST tax collection 2% more than normal in 2021, our PM will be even more shiok shiok. :biggrin:

Our PM is laughing seeing Jewel crowded. After weeks of educating people how harmless coronavirus. Many people back to jewel. Gst tax collection back to normal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium @sweetiepie. Xia suay subservient filthy Cantonese dog snake son of dirty smelly filthy public toilet whores dare not 撒野in other people’s proper threads but come to my threads to 撒野. Dare not reply my insults to you in other people’s proper threads but open your evil filthy Cantonese snake mouth big big in my threads and all those filthy slut whore mistress threads. Pui your filthy Cantonese dog whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

@Bad New Brown xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore telling lies to smear me non stop. He is proud to “of course I only support my own people kt Latha”. Pui your filthy Indian slut whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium @sweetiepie. @Bad New Brown xia suay nameless coward criminal liar bully filthy dog snake son of dirty smelly filthy public toilet whores dare not take up my virginity test challenge open ccb mouth to insult me slut whore mistress.

Subservient Cantonese dogs @Valium @sweetiepie dare not 撒野in other people’s proper threads but come to my threads to 撒野. Dare not reply my insults to you in other people’s proper threads but open your evil filthy Cantonese snake mouth big big in my threads and all those filthy slut whore mistress threads. Pui your filthy Cantonese dog whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

@Bad New Brown xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore telling lies to smear me and my mother old hen non stop. He is proud to “of course I only support my own people kt Latha”. Pui your filthy Indian slut whore mother wife daughters phua cb!