• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zip it, you 7 holes monster! :FU:
:mad:
:poop:

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE zip it is your cheap and evil filthy liar Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth. Pui!View attachment 141568

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast proven again you Mark Andrew Yeo are always the bloody fake one use one clone to say jw5 gaslighted me on Jeremy Quek and use another clone to say Jeremy Quek is my ex husband.
hahaha.. start to blame clones...once the truth is revealed.. @sweetiepie uncle did a super job, wonder how he managed to dig out ur shit... :geek:... hope he does the same with MAY as well... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.. start to blame clones...once the truth is revealed.. @sweetiepie uncle did a super job, wonder how he managed to dig out ur shit... :geek:... hope he does the same with MAY as well... :geek:
You evil sneaky manipulative bastard scroobal and clones Mark Andrew Yeo have been bullying me and apologizing to me is a fact proven by your clone @nayr69sg. And don’t forget you mean and stupid bastard have been busted up thead on Jeremy Quek but don’t up thread on Mark Andrew Yeo which can only be due to you are Mark Andrew Yeo. As for @sweetiepie that cheap cantonese scammer prostitute descendant has just been caught again tell lies to harm me dare not soon par. Ask him whether he dare to soon par if Jeremy Quek is not my ex husband he die a violent death before you quote him as gospel truth okay? But of course you know he is telling lies to harm me just like you are. Pui! View attachment 141685

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you @sweetiepie cantonese scammer prostitute descendant so cheap so evil tell lies to harm people got no shame one? No wonder your cantonese family women so cheap pose nude to make big money.

Why you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE so cheap Cantonese ayam and cheewahwah sell backside? I sell only things that can see the light indeed hahaha.View attachment 141732

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We never trusted you and your rubbish....
Don’t act blur pretend don’t understand you are the equivalent of her in this forum busted your own lies. Not a single word can be trusted indeed. As for me, what I said of her can be corroborated easily with management office, she said herself to management office staff she don’t know what’s that fox dog offensive object but said loud loud in fuckwarezone that she bought it.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 141803

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be you again!!! @ginfreely
You touch touch your prata ah neh, whole body lard and ghee!!
NEVER WASH HANDS!!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-ses-residents.6656378/page-12#post-140825272
Everything you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE said of me the opposite is true you self busted liar crimimal bully ayam and cheewahwah. Pui! View attachment 141821

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Verlee ileesponsible seller. My uncle want to do business with you for the yamaha you keep posting your ex husband for fuck ? Wait My uncle go carousell give you bad comment for poor leesponse then you know.
You are perfect match with the opposite unit woman indeed. What you said of me is what you are youself irresponsible scammer cheap Cantonese criminal bully. when are you going to soon par if I voted oppies and my ex husband is not you Jeremy Quek then you die a violent death?View attachment 141836