• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 140746@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking son of the gan phua jibye Jeremy quek is your run road ex husband from mudland. You fucking chow hai dare to put the smelly name here.
So you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE are a Malaysian or sinkie traitor dog that is running dog for malaysians spamming evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin bin-stop. That is typical sinkies in living in jb forum indeed, buy a house in jb or set up a business in Malaysia only sold their soul to keep quiet on evil or do evil to so called fellow countryman. View attachment 141122

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE are a Malaysian or sinkie traitor dog that is running dog for malaysians spamming evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin bin-stop. That is typical sinkies in living in jb forum indeed, buy a house in jb or set up a business in Malaysia only sold their soul to keep quiet on evil or do evil to so called fellow countryman. View attachment 141122
Your hai is so chow that Turtle head Jeremy quek also run road upon rom hahahaha KNN now the world knows why you dare to buy a jb whore house :sneaky::wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hai is so chow that Turtle head Jeremy quek also run road upon rom hahahaha KNN now the world knows why you dare to buy a jb whore house :sneaky::wink:
Your Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth is so cheap just like your cheap cantonese prostitute mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please clean @ginfreely GanSiokbin's filthy batu cave first
This stupid unfair hypocrite bully leongsam forum allows

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE to defame deface my threads and spamming evil filthy lies of gansiokbin everywhere but cannot spam Jeremy Quek name everywhere and cannot deface other people threads will get deleted and banned. WTF.View attachment 141480

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of horny slut Mark Andrew Yeo sure know and that’s why dare not take up my virginity test challenge and hide in this rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin with annulled marriage as slut non-stop.
you're also hiding in this rat hole ... everyday keep pui here, pui there, pui everywhere... bloody fake virgin.. backside still virgin maybe I believe you... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're also hiding in this rat hole ... everyday keep pui here, pui there, pui everywhere... bloody fake virgin.. backside still virgin maybe I believe you... :geek:
Nope unlike you Mark Andrew Yeo acting good man in facebook while hiding in rat hole evil sneaky manipulative gangster bully viciously attacking me a virgin as slut, I also got Pui in my Facebook. Bloody fake is you son of horny slut dare not take up my virginity test challenge hide in rat hole gangster. Pui!View attachment 141553