• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will press this against your fucking CB.
Very Kind Lady, let dog fuck, you old whore!

steam-iron.jpg

View attachment 116897
I have been told that dogs are very intelligent animals. Even a dog will not want a 又老又烂又臭CB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been told that dogs are very intelligent animals. Even a dog will not want a 又老又烂又臭CB.
If i virgin ccb is that, all women especially your whore mother is that. You hypocrite asian turtle son of whorw certainly do not deserve democracy. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady this kind of lao cheebye, only lowly filthy indians would want to fuck her dirty toilet bowl.
hey you self admitted Jeremy Quek ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chaocheebye can go fuck yourself against the wall.
hey you self admitted Jeremy Quek ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i virgin ccb is that, all women especially your whore mother is that. You hypocrite asian turtle son of whorw certainly do not deserve democracy. Pui!
If you are truly a virgin at this old age you either have a fuck up face or a fuck up personality or both. Just improve on one of them you will be blessed with world's greatest pleasure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late, the only sensible thing to do is to cut out her cheebye.
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

Cut off your small breasts as well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
130. i am 0.01% Singaporean by nature who know by instinct way back in 2009 of the need to hire local accountant instead of ceca accountant. Looks like I am proven superior to million dollar ministers with no clue then.
131. I am 0.01% Singaporean who did my part in real life to put Singaporeans first while the rest 99.99% are fakeS that tcss in forum only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
132. I am 0.01% Singaporean women who are viciously harmed online with not just no one helped but get more injustice from Ccb sinkies in the process of trying to get justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut off your small breasts as well.
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a fake virgin and cheap slut whore mistress and a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
131. I am 0.01% Singaporean who did my part in real life to put Singaporeans first while the rest 99.99% are fakeS that tcss in forum only.
you see their true colors easily when they become jb house owner, forum moderator or boss, landlord, colleagues, boss, staff etc - always gang up with foreigners to attack so called own people.