• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see their true colors easily when they become jb house owner, forum moderator or boss, landlord, colleagues, boss, staff etc - always gang up with foreigners to attack so called own people.

You are either a pariah dog or a fucking slut, go where also got people want to stab your chao cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see their true colors easily when they become jb house owner, forum moderator or boss, landlord, colleagues, boss, staff etc - always gang up with foreigners to attack so called own people.
Talk loud loud put Singaporean first but when real benefits involved only become cock sucker of foreigners

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a smelly cunt, you fucking cheebye should be nailed against the wall.
You WHORE.
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a fake virgin and cheap cock sucker slut whore mistress and a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE go to my facebook to scam my GOOD name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a fake virgin and cheap cock sucker slut whore mistress and a dirty whore with millions of Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?

You fucking cheebye will have your throat slit, nipples cut off and corpse raped.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you serial liar turtle criminal son of chicken don’t insult everyone intelligence here, you stopped only after I started posting Jeremy Quek in my retort to your vicious attacks of me.

Fucking cheebye slut.
You will die painfully!

vujgqa4libj01.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother's cheebye.
I will slit your throat, gorge out your eyes and rip out your cunt with my bare hands!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cheebye slut.
You will die painfully!

vujgqa4libj01.gif