• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official - TikTok made TurthSpeak smarter than All Of Us

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So....we are to believe you & Tik Tok instead???

laugh-cant-hold-it-in-gif.206679

Git outta here...hahaha!!!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You are a riot. I never laughed so hard in a year as much as I had laughed by your posts. Perhaps Singapore had finally found a talent in you - for comedy.....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You are just a fucking shill

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such maths used to prove flatness of the Universe in our 3 dimensional Universe may merely be a hypothesis, remember - it is admittedly based upon probabilities. Furthermore, it is still an assumption & another belief in the POSSIBILITY of the UNKNOWN yet that would lead to a paradigm shift.

No doubt we Humankind had advanced from the stone age, I would readily agree that we STILL have much to know & learn, as for sure, we are not masters of the Universe....

Let's do a test on "perceptions'.

A)If the Universe or our planet is Flat, then everything would be in 2 dimensional. So what about a HDB block of flat? Does it look 2 dimensional, of only length & breadth, let alone even the Human figure?

Flat earthers would argue that their beliefs is not about structures & beings, but only the planet is flat. Thus, their own beliefs which claims to be of science, is debunked by their own words - it's either a 2 dimensional World where EVERYTHING is 2 dimensional, & nothing is in 3d.

Then there is the arguments about different dimensions type of Worlds. Such exists only in Quantum physics in theoretical forms, but none had successfully created or seen such dimensions. To argue that such exists is based upon beliefs, & not science.

B)When Humankind looks up at the skies, they can see the sun, moon, stars, etc. They are certainly not 2 dimensional but flat earthers will claimed that Humanity had never gone to the moon & the space program was a hoax. Such presumptions can be acceptable, as most had not gone to the stars...

However, take for instance - meteorites. These are parts of other world objects that fell to Earth, proven with evidences & science based upon their atomic & molecular structures, which are not from Earth.

Such objects have length, breath & height, mass & volume. Such objects alone PROVES that the universe is NOT flat, & any mathematical models used, more so based upon probabilities, had been done in error & are merely hypothesis, NOT FACTS.
Show us the scientific evidence that you went to outer space.

The burden of proof is on you lol

Since you are making nonsensical claim lol

Please don’t offer your evidence as hearsay

Hearsay isn’t scientific evidence

IMG_5424.jpeg

If you can’t prove what you claimed, that is what a shill do lol

Give you a chance. You can ask NASA to help you lol

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show us the scientific evidence that you went to outer space.

The burden of proof is on you lol

Since you are making nonsensical claim lol

Please don’t offer your evidence as hearsay

Hearsay isn’t scientific evidence

View attachment 206744

If you can’t prove what you claimed, that is what a shill do lol

Give you a chance. You can ask NASA to help you lol

Err...that was a sharing & discussion with Boss Sam, not with you.

The insignificant nobody me would NOT even dream of holding an intellectual discourse with you, as it may burst your tiny blood vessels if such exists in the empty space between your ears....

With you, jokes would be your stimulation, but sadly, jokes are not my forte...so I shall leave you to provide the jokes.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No offence meant. My humble apologies if so taken. I did say you are a talent - for comedy....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...that was a sharing & discussion with Boss Sam.

The insignificant nobody me would NOT even dream of holding an intellectual discourse with you, as it may burst your tiny blood vessels if such exists in the empty space between your ears....

With you, jokes would be your stimulation, but sadly, jokes are not my forte...so I shall leave you to provide the jokes.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No offence meant. My humble apologies if so taken. I did say you are a talent - for comedy....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You have just proven yourself lol

Pushing an opinion from a television as a scientific evidence

IMG_5424.jpeg

Not only you are a shill, you are also an empty vessel lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Such maths used to prove flatness of the Universe in our 3 dimensional Universe may merely be a hypothesis, remember - it is admittedly based upon probabilities. Furthermore, it is still an assumption & another belief in the POSSIBILITY of the UNKNOWN yet that would lead to a paradigm shift.

No doubt we Humankind had advanced from the stone age, I would readily agree that we STILL have much to know & learn, as for sure, we are not masters of the Universe....

Let's do a test on "perceptions'.

A)If the Universe or our planet is Flat, then everything would be in 2 dimensional. So what about a HDB block of flat? Does it look 2 dimensional, of only length & breadth, let alone even the Human figure?

Flat earthers would argue that their beliefs is not about structures & beings, but only the planet is flat. Thus, their own beliefs which claims to be of science, is debunked by their own words - it's either a 2 dimensional World where EVERYTHING is 2 dimensional, & nothing is in 3d.

Then there is the arguments about different dimensions type of Worlds. Such exists only in Quantum physics in theoretical forms, but none had successfully created or seen such dimensions. To argue that such exists is based upon beliefs, & not science.

B)When Humankind looks up at the skies, they can see the sun, moon, stars, etc. They are certainly not 2 dimensional but flat earthers will claimed that Humanity had never gone to the moon & the space program was a hoax. Such presumptions can be acceptable, as most had not gone to the stars...

However, take for instance - meteorites. These are parts of other world objects that fell to Earth, proven with evidences & science based upon their atomic & molecular structures, which are not from Earth.

Such objects have length, breath & height, mass & volume. Such objects alone PROVES that the universe is NOT flat, & any mathematical models used, more so based upon probabilities, had been done in error & are merely hypothesis, NOT FACTS.

I would like to delve into the realm of string theory but the trouble is it is beyond my comprehension.

However I DO know that we mere mortals, even the most intelligent amongst us, are clueless when it comes to understanding the fundamentals of nature. We're still trying to grapple with the concept of "consciousness". What exactly creates it? Is it chemical? Is it quantum or is it derived from something that we have not even begun to understand.

Without consciousness nothing else matters. We sit here arguing about whether the earth is round or flat but to do that requires us to be conscious of our surroundings but what exactly does that mean? Could we be living in simulation? Is God real? Does he love us?

So many questions but so few answers but I do know that it is not for me to judge whether the earth is round or flat. It is beyond me.

I'm not even sure what "flat" means.

Last edited: