• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official - TikTok made TurthSpeak smarter than All Of Us

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
The world must be flat, because all the maps show that. For example :

Dq6o3uI.jpg
liddat scully women all flat then you got no more breasts to squeeze and lick how?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly why there were many belief systems in this world. Science isn’t about belief. It is about the proving the outcome using the scientific methods.

Sheeple were the deluded ones who keeps thinking science is about belief. Therefore, many sheeple make the wrong decision due to their mistaken belief. Example, Covid-19

The cabal always wanted the sheeple to live in multiple belief systems. The more the merrier, the more divided, the better
Unfortunately from an earlier discussion with you. It seems that your belief systems outweigh the logic and science that you apply to reach a conclusion.

Not to worry, I see many highly-educated people do this as a rule rather than an exception.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 in 6 young people think the Earth is flat – A new study reveals the influence of TikTok​

A recent study conducted by Ifop reveals surprising beliefs among young French people aged 11 to 24, particularly regarding the Flat Earth theory. These findings raise questions about the influence of social media, especially TikTok, and the potential erosion of critical thinking. But how far does this trend go, and what are its implications ?
goes to show the mindrot that goes on once smartphones became universal.

access to a fuckton of information, boobs and money at a young age with no sense of a moral centre, history or critical thinking.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately from an earlier discussion with you. It seems that your belief systems outweigh the logic and science that you apply to reach a conclusion.

Not to worry, I see many highly-educated people do this as a rule rather than an exception.
Highly educated not equal to highly intelligent.
Are you another clueless dumbfuck?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, are you another vaxtard?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
goes to show the mindrot that goes on once smartphones became universal.

access to a fuckton of information, boobs and money at a young age with no sense of a moral centre, history or critical thinking.
You are clearly a retarded. Science shows that earth is indeed flat.

Can you show us the curvature using scientific methods?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is exactly why there were many belief systems in this world. Science isn’t about belief. It is about the proving the outcome using the scientific methods.

Sheeple were the deluded ones who keeps thinking science is about belief. Therefore, many sheeple make the wrong decision due to their mistaken belief. Example, Covid-19

The cabal always wanted the sheeple to live in multiple belief systems. The more the merrier, the more divided, the better
Guru TurthSpeak say nothing but only the Holy Turth

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealous of your stupidity???

You are certainly a definitive model of the scientific method - to repeat the same process to get the same result.

laugh-cant-hold-it-in-gif.206679

Sorry. It's all in fun. You do have a right to your beliefs, as Mr Glockman had said. I cant help it....:roflmao:
Are you a vaxtard? If yes, that is the answer
You are a fucking shill

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealous of your stupidity???

You are certainly a definitive model of the scientific method - to repeat the same process to get the same result.

laugh-cant-hold-it-in-gif.206679

Sorry. It's all in fun. You do have a right to your beliefs, as Mr Glockman had said. I cant help it....:roflmao:
Just to correct you. Flat earth is provable, not a belief system.

Your silly globe is a belief system that you cannot prove the existence of the imaginary curvature.

Get it?

I doubt you even understand science well

Come and prove it here

https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?p...=rdr_0gzOIfgRwj3BwH3JF&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have openly challenged the globetards here over and over again but those chickens can never accept the challenge to present their “provable curvature” using “scientific methods”. All are just vaxtards aka retarded living in their own delusions lol