• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official - TikTok made TurthSpeak smarter than All Of Us

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are clearly a retarded. Science shows that earth is indeed flat.

Can you show us the curvature using scientific methods?
If all your posts are about my intellectual incapacity (retarded, vaxtard, leotard, etc.), what is the value of my opinion or even a reasoned discussion?

None.

Enjoy your own beliefs. You are certainly entitled to have them. :laugh:

I enjoy intellectual stimulation. Repeating your beliefs ad infinitum and resorting to degrading your opposition with self-constituted beliefs do not equate to intellectual discourse, but rather preaching ala religious drivel.

I will reply if you provide sane and sound discourse. Otherwise have a nice day. :smile:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all your posts are about my intellectual incapacity (retarded, vaxtard, leotard, etc.), what is the value of my opinion or even a reasoned discussion?

None.

I enjoy intellectual stimulation. Repeating your beliefs ad infinitum and resorting to degrading your opposition with self-constituted beliefs do not equate to intellectual discourse, but rather preaching ala religious drivel.

I will reply if you provide sane and sound discourse. Otherwise have a nice day. :smile:
Flat earth was never a belief system, sheeple.

https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?p...=rdr_0gzOIfgRwj3BwH3JF&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

None.

On one post, promoting mythology. On the other, think ownself understand science well lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only 2 groups of people.

Shills and retarded. Take your pick

Government and maintstream media censoring and ridiculing flat earth for their agenda

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real cult were the ones got themselves jabbed with satanic jabs and always dream that they could leave the earth one day lol

Own self are cult followers called others as cult lol

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt so.

@ginfreely is a mad slut whereas this one is a mad cult.
Both under my radar.
but the thought process is very similar. keep shooting mouth off and insulting everyone else and claim everyone is inferior and they are superior.

Besides the swearing I see the difference is one things live in JB is superior and the other think some random made-up belief makes them superior.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ok. Good save. :thumbsup:

But just for the record, you mentioned in the 1st post that it was specifically gravitational warping that distorted human perception of 3D space. It does no such thing. It distorts 3D space, not human perception of it.

Gravitational warping is what causes the apparent orbit of objects around planets which leads humans to infer that the earth is a globe rather than a flat disc.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
but the thought process is very similar. keep shooting mouth off and insulting everyone else and claim everyone is inferior and they are superior.

Besides the swearing I see the difference is one things live in JB is superior and the other think some random made-up belief makes them superior.

Everyone is a Cantonese dog
And everyone is a vaxtard :eek::biggrin::cool:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only cult members will go queue for deaths shots and die suddenly lol

Remember that lol

Real humans have intelligence and will not succumb to threats

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gravitational warping is what causes the apparent orbit of objects around planets which leads humans to infer that the earth is a globe rather than a flat disc.
If anything, this argument re : apparent orbit would bias towards a perception of the earth as a flat disc rather than a globe. Which is 100% counter to your original post on this matter.