• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli Teachers Coming To Teach Singapore Teachers

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have done this 20 years ago.

Anyway, I'm curious what our pious neighbours Malaysia & Indonesia think about this

Do I recall correctly the last time the Israeli PM visited Sinkapore, Matland and Indonesian armies conducted exercises in Johor and SAF was on standby for attack?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I recall correctly the last time the Israeli PM visited Sinkapore, Matland and Indonesian armies conducted exercises in Johor and SAF was on standby for attack?

Maybe MOE can call the Israeli experts "Mexicans" again like how Mindef did during the 60's :biggrin:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to admit the Jews seems to be very good in every thing. They ARE just good in many things. Best thing is that they are willing to teach and share.
i really respect them. this pathetic country and its lousy education system has much to benefit from this move.

famous jews:

Albert Einstein
George Soros
William Cohen
Ben Bernanke
Alan Greenspan
Karl Marx
Bernie Ecclestone
Madeleine Albright
Henry Kissinger
Steven Spielberg

they even managed to kill "god" Jesus aaccording to the christian scriptures. How can the christian here esp the minister work with the decendant that kill their god?strange world isnt it.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! They should have done something like this long ago.

However, I guess the delay was partly due to the sensitivities with neighboring Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei etc. If not for them Singapore would be most happy to receive the Israelis more frequently.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hezki Arieli, the chairman of the Center for Excellence, said on Thursday, "I asked the Singaporean education minister why they wanted to buy our educational program when their students reach the top spots in international tests.

"He explained that education in Singapore is characteristic of revision for exams, memorization and practice, but the students lack the creativity, independent thinking and entrepreneurship that would prepare them for life.

TV2008112422090200.jpg

I am the exception though! *zzzz*

At least your government is acknowledging the need for change and for a dynamic, creative-thinking people which is what the New Economy requires and what Singapore needs to enter the new age.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are fat lah. Singapore has nothing to gain politically by being so openly friendly with Israel. GET IT????

Funny thing I noticed only the other day, IAI(Israel Aircraft Industries) is usualljy there to congratulate Spore on its national day.

LKY & the Israel military complex have a long history. Could it be that the old man has been peddling their products? When you think about it money laundering could easily lead to other sleazy activities.

Time to take the relationship to the next level :confused: