• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah Almighty says, ‘I created all My servants hunafa’ (i.e. following the original religion of monotheism), then the devils misled them from their religion and forbade them from what I made lawful for them and commanded them to associate with Me that which I have not sent down any authority for.

Recite the shahada and you will be safe from hell fire.

I prefer the heat of hell than your immoral jannah.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or reincarnated and forgotten that you doesnt like being called pig or dog.:smile:

You may call me any thing, except insulting father and mother, i am ok. I am not that thin-skin, even though i don't make even 1x prayer. I will remain peaceful. 5x daily prayer does not help most of the believers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah Almighty says, ‘I created all My servants hunafa’ (i.e. following the original religion of monotheism), then the devils misled them from their religion and forbade them from what I made lawful for them and commanded them to associate with Me that which I have not sent down any authority for.

Recite the shahada and you will be safe from hell fire.
There is nothing guarantee on this. Everybody will be judged on their deeds as far as I know.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hostages said hamas members working as UNRWA staff or doctors helped keep Jews imprisoned. So there's no guilt in shooting any fakestinian wearing medical staff or UN attire.

We know Israhell good in lying. Even if theres no Hama fighters, Israhell will still bombard and claime theres Hamas in there.

Last edited:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may call me any thing, except insulting father and mother, i am ok. I am not that thin-skin, even though i don't make even 1x prayer. I will remain peaceful. 5x daily prayer does not help most of the believers.

I dont like to insult forummers here. What more bringing in parents name. But since you mentioned M&d, I go along with you. Would you prefer to be borned a dog or pig or a M&d? Look at Syed. He know his limits. He never use words like m&d.

You remain peaceful? Lol. You can insult me, no problem. But when you insult the Prophet pbuh, you are insulting 1.8 billion Muslims. Now, whether prayers helps or not, is not for you or me to judge. Come judgement day, you will be accounted for all your deeds and words uttered during your life time in this world.

Last edited: