• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The shit that Israel is getting into will make Kabul looks like kindergarten. Just whack a few wayang wayang and fuck off. Keep the Gaza surrounded and bomb it now and then.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The shit that Israel is getting into will make Kabul looks like kindergarten. Just whack a few wayang wayang and fuck off. Keep the Gaza surrounded and bomb it now and then.

The shit was on 7 Oct. Since then, Israeli casualties have come down while jihadists' casualties goes up to the moon!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hamas should've realised that when they pray to an inferior god, belong to an inferior race, possess under developed mental faculties, they shouldn't have provoked others,

I can't believe I just wrote that. I am a bad person and I am going to hell.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hamas should've realised that when they pray to an inferior god, belong to an inferior race, possess under developed mental faculties, they shouldn't have provoked others,

You scared you don't receive 72 virgins in paradise?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fanous jihadi symbols of Jenin camp demolished!

308498479-412203831062515-6883335030065475017-n-1689499013.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That flag waving probably Hollywood.

you will be questioned for calling malays as m&d first. The arabs, they have tasted independence first from turkeyiye. Now from the US.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The houthos from yemen are firing cruise missiles at israel. Houthis are suppose to be bogged down in a civil war with sunnis and saudi. They have all stoppped fighting and focusing on gaza.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The houthos from yemen are firing cruise missiles at israel. Houthis are suppose to be bogged down in a civil war with sunnis and saudi. They have all stoppped fighting and focusing on gaza.

I read that the saudis shot down the houthis rockets.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will John Tan lead the gassing of Palestinians? He can be more famous than Hitler if he takes charge of the extermination of Palestinians.