• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont like to insult forummers here. What more bringing in parents name. But since you mentioned M&d, I go along with you. Would you prefer to be borned a dog or pig or a M&d? Look at Syed. He know his limits. He never use words like m&d.

You remain peaceful? Lol. You can insult me, no problem. But when you insult the Prophet pbuh, you are insulting 1.8 billion Muslims. Now, whether prayers helps or not, is not for you or me to judge. Come judgement day, you will be accounted for all your deeds and words uttered during your life time in this world.
Hullo. I am malay.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's because they are all. Totalitarian dictatorship. They fear the spirit of hamas may topple their gomen..

Outside of Singapore, islam preaches totalitarian dictatorship. Some crap about caliphate or theocracy system of iran.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outside of Singapore, islam preaches totalitarian dictatorship. Some crap about caliphate or theocracy system of iran.
That is why Arab head if state wants hamas curtailed or destroyed. They all support mahmoud abas who will not even allow Palestinians in the West Bank to rally or demonstrate in support of Gaza.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF running out of stamina.

Mossad team in Qatar to discuss restarting Gaza truce​

Sources say talks focused on the release of more hostages and the parameters of a new deal.
Reuters - 02 Dec 2023, 8:04pm
8Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

a40000b8-ap23335333611784.jpg

Israel and Hamas have traded blame over the collapse of the truce, which lasted a week and was extended twice. (AP pic)
DOHA: A team from Israel’s Mossad intelligence services was in Doha today for talks with Qatari mediators for another pause in fighting in Gaza, a source briefed on the visit said.

The Qatar-mediated talks focused on the potential release of new categories of Israeli hostages other than women and children and the parameters of a truce, which the source said differed to the truce agreement that collapsed on Friday

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres no compulsion in religion. Your wish may just be granted.

You should say this to malays who want to leave islam.

no compulsion in religion is a myth. Let say your malay kawan's son converted to christianity, you won't even want to attend his church wedding.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remain peaceful? Lol. You can insult me, no problem. But when you insult the Prophet pbuh, you are insulting 1.8 billion Muslims. Now, whether prayers helps or not, is not for you or me to judge. Come judgement day, you will be accounted for all your deeds and words uttered during your life time in this world.

You mean 1.8 billion muslims read sammyboy?

It is the deeds of the prophet that insulted himself. Choice and availability of chiobus (include virgins) are concerned, the Prophet had abundant of choices. Why he had to pick to marry his step-son's wife? For sure, is LUST.

muslims emulating the Prophet or look up upon him as a great role model are insulting themselves.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should say this to malays who want to leave islam.

no compulsion in religion is a myth. Let say your malay kawan's son converted to christianity, you won't even want to attend his church wedding.

In jiuhu, muuds who want to leave islam or change from sunni islam to shia islam get thrown into prison or just conveniently vanished for years. There are a few cases.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another UNRWA property gets denazified. Lots of missiles found within UNRWA property.