• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas had publicly called for muslims around the world to send fund and support them for the sake of allah. You have not responded. You faith is not real.

Once IDF openly makes call, sure I will go.
They've already made the call. The volunteers have started fighting. Probably some are dead by now.
What's your excuse for not going?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've already made the call. The volunteers have started fighting. Probably some are dead by now.
What's your excuse for not going?

It is similar to SAF recall system, the call you are talking about. IDF won't send the untrained to battlefield and does need external help to deal with minor hamas.

Hamas has made the call and I have helped them to post in this fourum, most of the islamists should already read my post.

Why are you not sending you loved ones? According to the standard set by your best role model, any female age 9 and above and has manses is eligible to go. cepat!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is similar to SAF recall system, the call you are talking about. IDF won't send the untrained to battlefield and does need external help to deal with minor hamas.

Hamas has made the call and I have helped them to post in this fourum, most of the islamists should already read my post.

Why are you not sending you loved ones? According to the standard set by your best role model, any female age 9 and above and has manses is eligible to go. cepat!
Those volunteers aren't Israeli citizens. You chicken out from going?

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two tribes, both alike in dignity
In fair Levant where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny
Where terror blood makes civil hands unclean.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF are you talking about? Jews are native of Israel and Gaza. There were synagogues in Gaza even before islam was invented by mahomet.
There were no synagogues in palestine as romans demolished it all. Not even in nerusakem. No jews lived there when arabs took over the city. These are well documented. The roman surendered and were allowed to leave, leaving mostly christians and slaves in the city