• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Acceptable?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no such thing called a “real male". A male is as real as what you get, and the same for female.

Stop being delusional about your imaginative prowess, which does not exist.

This only comes from females and males who lost their own gender power in society.

Well, just face the hard truth and forgive yourself.. It is less stressful this way.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
This only comes from females and males who lost their own gender power in society.

Well, just face the hard truth and forgive yourself.. It is less stressful this way.

I guess your stress is greater than mine having to resort to imagination to make yourself "feels good".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess your stress is greater than mine having to resort to imagination to make yourself feels good.

Not really.. I am enjoying myself.. I don't have a personal judgemental opinion of others and always state the fact and the truth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why should I when I am better endowed than her?

see that?? Female comparing and getting jealous over a better female specimen..

Guys don't behave like that. Guys are brothers together and drink beers.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure I have a better body than her. I flaunt at the right time. Flaunting it everywhere makes her cheap and slutty.

What is there to flaunt? Flaunting female mammary? Well, the cows are flaunting their mammary all the time. Furthermore, in this internet age, you can view images of females in all flaunting poses until your eyes pop out of sockets.

Nothing to flaunt, lah. Dress up decently, not like ninja turtle of course, and project an image of propriety and civility.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to flaunt? Flaunting female mammary? Well, the cows are flaunting their mammary all the time. Furthermore, in this internet age, you can view images of females in all flaunting poses until your eyes pop out of sockets.

Nothing to flaunt, lah. Dress up decently, not like ninja turtle of course, and project an image of propriety and civility.

There is a right time to flaunt and a right time to project an image of propriety and civility.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a right time to flaunt and a right time to project an image of propriety and civility.

When is the right time to flaunt? Trying to get attention from a male? Remember some males are gay and flaunting your asset will never arouse his interest. Some males suffer from ED and your flaunting will never arouse his tee-tee from hibernation.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is the right time to flaunt? Trying to get attention from a male? Remember some males are gay and flaunting your asset will never arouse his interest. Some males suffer from ED and your flaunting will never arouse his tee-tee from hibernation.

Some men are gays but pretend to be straight. They call it MGTOW. But it's another way of saying they are gay!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this acceptable?

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this office lady was shopping at walmart during lunch and flashed her tit. i was very distraught after that.

image.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious you see her as a threat.

If she is ugly, how she dress will not make any difference.

Why should I? She has her strengths and weaknesses. I have mine.

I am only against such provocative outfits at places of work.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surprised ginfreely the mad bitch didn't come in here to support the TS. Woman wants to flaunt her assets what's that got to do with you?