• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Acceptable?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where was this pic taken?

safeway. it's where the action is.

image.jpg

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
safeway. it's where the action is.

Living in the US during my uni days had been a very stimulating time, me and my school friends would regularly go to strip clubs to drink and get some lap dances. Many of these ang moh girls have really hot buxom figures and sweet faces.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think men and women should be allowed to wear whatever they want in the office.

When I used to work in an office, I hated the fact that I had to wear a tie.

If your colleague wants to wear a dress like the one in the middle, let her. Why shouldn't she? If you want to wear formal office attire, go ahead. Why shouldn't you?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help!!! ...... my dress is falling off .........

[video=youtube;6ysaVea5oJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ysaVea5oJk[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprised ginfreely the mad bitch didn't come in here to support the TS. Woman wants to flaunt her assets what's that got to do with you?

Bastard bully, don't pretend you know me. Why should I support the TS? In my years of working, I never judged colleagues or staff based on their dressing in office. Only on their work performance. I think people who do that are shallow or have an alternative agenda. In fact I got along well with one such pretty colleague who dressed sexily. And she did tell me not many females like her due to feeling threatened and jealous of her.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
... In my years of working, I never judged colleagues or staff based on their dressing in office. Only on their work performance. I think people who do that are shallow or have an alternative agenda. In fact I got along well with one such pretty colleague who dressed sexily. And she did tell me not many females like her due to feeling threatened and jealous of her.

No one is judging performance based on dressing. The whole point of my thread is ~ dress appropriately at work.

Just like if ypu go to a New Year's party, you don't dress as if you are going to office.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think men and women should be allowed to wear whatever they want in the office.

When I used to work in an office, I hated the fact that I had to wear a tie.

If your colleague wants to wear a dress like the one in the middle, let her. Why shouldn't she? If you want to wear formal office attire, go ahead. Why shouldn't you?

Going by the logical but flawed extension of your argument, you can even be naked at work.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going by the logical but flawed extension of your argument, you can even be naked at work.

Claire,

Are you able to show what dress you are wearing to office ?

Cos what is appropriate to you may not be appropriate to others.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream on.

Being a slut and climb the corporate ladder is like building a house without proper foundation. It's a matter of time before it collapses.

You'd be surprised..semen is a really strong bonding agent -much better than traditional cement..so the slut's house may outlast the traditional building.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is judging performance based on dressing. The whole point of my thread is ~ dress appropriately at work.

Just like if ypu go to a New Year's party, you don't dress as if you are going to office.

No I didn't say judge performance based on dressing. I said don't judge colleague or staff based on dressing - which you did - should judge base on work performance.