• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Acceptable?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
to claire's point, young sinkie women in the office have gotten away with such unprofessional attire for far too long. i'm surprised when sinkie sluts started working in the valley, they dressed the same way in summer. not taiwanese, not hongkongers, not koreans, not japs, not even ah tiong bu's. only sinkie women think they can get away with small tits in skimpy clothing. it is very distressful and distasteful for the rest of us who have to put up with constant wardrobe malfunction - inadvertent upskirt and downblouse and nothing to show for. :eek:

I am sure you are sexually harassed and american laws do avail to you for such repulsive dressing at work.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
120425-unacceptable-dresses-2p.photoblog600.jpg

Acceptable dressing in my office, I approve.

Several years ago, we had a young intern that always dressed in short skirts and sleeveless blouse to work like the pictures below. My office is all guys and she really perked up the staff morale, the guys suddenly become very polite and helpful in the office.

20130729_rock_02.jpg

DSC_1726.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure you are sexually harassed and american laws do avail to you for such repulsive dressing at work.

yes, i would sue the shit out of her if she were to show a nipple again in the office. i would forgive her in the bedroom.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure I have a better body than her. I flaunt at the right time. Flaunting it everywhere makes her cheap and slutty.

Reminds me of OLD and UNATTRACTIVE people who buy branded goods such as Montblanc. They must be overcompensating for not buying such stuff when they were young. When i look at them, i wonder why they still bother. They could have bought the entire store and still look like shit.

So if you are still young, better flaunt it first!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i would sue the shit out of her if she were to show a nipple again in the office. i would forgive her in the bedroom.

Whatever you want to do in your bedroom is your perogative.

All I am against is such provocative dressing at work. It is unprofessional and simply disrespectful to males and females. It is no different from putting a bikini clad calendar on your office desk.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Acceptable dressing in my office, I approve.

Several years ago, we had a young intern that always dressed in short skirts and sleeveless blouse to work like the pictures below. My office is all guys and she really perked up the staff morale, the guys suddenly become very polite and helpful in the office.

20130729_rock_02.jpg

DSC_1726.jpg

Your office is filled with manginas.. If they are alpha males, the lady will give them her phone number..

Oh wait.. Alpha male run business and not work for one. That explains it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you want to do in your bedroom is your perogative.

All I am against is such provocative dressing at work. It is unprofessional and simply disrespectful to males and females. It is no different from putting a bikini clad calendar on your office desk.

Well i guess u won't be having a beer at this place anytime soon...

Hooters Singapore, 1st in Asia
2012AllGirls.jpg

HootersMakesUHappy.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attire at work depends on the nature of the business. Bank? Advertisement company? Engineering? Government office? Although not as rigid as military dress codes, there exists at least some guidelines. Business suits may be needed in some workplaces, and at certain levels. "Educated" people, men and women should have the common sense to know what is appropriate, what is overdressed/underdressed. Unless one is a goondu, most people here comply with the company's dress requirements. In some offices, Fridays are "casual" mode. It is worth noting too that young people (men and women) may be a little more trendy and sometimes be over-expressive in dress styles, but that is more a faddish thing of youth.

Cheers!

..................Anyway, I think that these "not so educated" women (with due respect to the secretaries) need to dress hot. But women are more qualified than men nowadays and I think we should put a stop to all these "party dresses" in office!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Anyway, I think that these "not so educated" women (with due respect to the secretaries) need to dress hot. But women are more qualified than men nowadays and I think we should put a stop to all these "party dresses" in office!
u r simply woking in ze wrong offis! ...

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you know about being a male..? A real male only attracts real woman effortlessly. Bear that in mind, especially the word Real.

There is no such thing called a “real male". A male is as real as what you get, and the same for female.

Stop being delusional about your imaginative prowess, which does not exist.