• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is There Any Government Involvement with Mai Siao Siao’s Suicide?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://vendshare.net/is-there-any-government-involvement-with-mai-siao-siaos-suicide/

Is There Any Government Involvement with Mai Siao Siao’s Suicide?

After the Case Conference at State Court on 6 Sept 2024, about 1130am which I put forward the request for the identities of the government officers ganging against Iris & Raymond, Mai Siao Siao killed herself in just a few hours. Is there any governmental involvement in Mai Siao Siao’s death? Was she compelled to die because she knew the government officers ganging up against Iris & Raymond, which in itself is an illegal act?

Mai Siao Siao in the proceeding of DC/OC 991/2024 was sued because she made the claim that I was investigated (I was not) by 5 government agencies, and they plan to put Iris & Raymond to jail. No sane person under these conditions would not sue. Be that as it may, if the source problem of government officers’ involvement is not rooted out, there would be another Mai Siao Siao using government officers’ name to claim that someone is targeted for jail.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is this?
Firstly, the government in this case we are talking about is pap. What illegal monitoring?
2ndly why would pap from different agencies hold a meeting with a commoner? Apparently it was just a makeup stories from someone not in a proper state of mind.

However IK and RN being monitored by pap is a fact and has nothing related to this case. RN can sue anyone like mss trying to defame him about this, but he cannot run away from the fact that his wife will soon be in prison.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is this?
Firstly, the government in this case we are talking about is pap. What illegal monitoring?
2ndly why would pap from different agencies hold a meeting with a commoner? Apparently it was just a makeup stories from someone not in a proper state of mind.

However IK and RN being monitored by pap is a fact and has nothing related to this case. RN can sue anyone like mss trying to defame him about this, but he cannot run away from the fact that his wife will soon be in prison.
What crime did the wife commit to be in prison ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is this?

Basically you will never have a good ending to go against pap.
If you want, yes there is only one way.
Kill and not talk.
Bloodshed and violence is the way to go.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically you will never have a good ending to go against pap.
If you want, yes there is only one way.
Kill and not talk.
Bloodshed and violence is the way to go.
We must know this.
Certain things in life cannot be settled by talking.
A good example is my invitation with @Truthspeak
When it has reached a threshold, you either kill or retreat to move ahead.
I chose the former.
Likewise to anti gov for vaccination, you either talk until a threshold then stop or else kill to move one step further. Or else you will be wasting your time and life away as you will not achieve anything just by talking.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Immediate Release
17 Sept 2024

I have made 2 police reports surrounding the suicide of Geno Ong.

While it seems absurd that Geno could be having 1 hr zoom with the AGC, Police, MOH, MAS, IRAS and CAD, I recently found out that she had meetings with police officers.

A certain Mr Jazlan was in communication with her. Is he one of the police officers conversing with Geno and giving her insider information?

She also claimed that she used to be in the police force 20 years ago and many police officers are her students.

I have many questions for the Singapore Police Force.

In the meantime, I have consolidated my research and findings on our blog https://bit.Iy/genofiles2 where I reveal a lot of troubling connections and details.

Please help to share this video on TikTok.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS29vBqBW/

While I'm extremely hurt by how much Geno had systematically seeked to destroyed our reputations, our businesses and relationships, I don't think she deserves to die.

In fact her death seems to have opened up a can of worms about whether or not there is a task force targeting Raymond, myself and Healing the Divide.

I'm calling for information regarding this. If you have more info, please pm me directly.

Thank you very much.
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Immediate Release
17 Sept 2024

I have made 2 police reports surrounding the suicide of Geno Ong.

While it seems absurd that Geno could be having 1 hr zoom with the AGC, Police, MOH, MAS, IRAS and CAD, I recently found out that she had meetings with police officers.

A certain Mr Jazlan was in communication with her. Is he one of the police officers conversing with Geno and giving her insider information?

She also claimed that she used to be in the police force 20 years ago and many police officers are her students.

I have many questions for the Singapore Police Force.

In the meantime, I have consolidated my research and findings on our blog https://bit.Iy/genofiles2 where I reveal a lot of troubling connections and details.

Please help to share this video on TikTok.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS29vBqBW/

While I'm extremely hurt by how much Geno had systematically seeked to destroyed our reputations, our businesses and relationships, I don't think she deserves to die.

In fact her death seems to have opened up a can of worms about whether or not there is a task force targeting Raymond, myself and Healing the Divide.

I'm calling for information regarding this. If you have more info, please pm me directly.

Thank you very much.
Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide
KNN this one is inline with my previous comments.
But even spf really have zoom meeting with her, is not surprising KNN and she thought spf will ownself investigate ownself for this when we already knew she is under the radar of spf?
Even mss said she had sucked spf officer cock in her suicide note, there will not be any proof now.
So what did IK made the polis for?