• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a car tyre problem or is it a bad fengshui issue? These four cars lost control at the same spot.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you have an 86? :roflmao:

btw, the 86 is an anomaly in Japanese handling. There are a few others, but the difference between how well that chassis was engineered for it's era and some of the stuff that comes from the same company is night and day. Same with the other Japanese companies. They will come out with something incredible one model and next generation or facelift and that same magic ingredient becomes total garbage. I've been told they use consultants quite heavily.

When did you buy the 86?

Back in 2013 https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/build-your-own-toyota-86-rc-on-line.154253/

I sold it after 3 years because I did not like the the 2 litre engine.

Bought a used Mark X 3.5 Litre rear wheel drive. I love this car very much.. .beautiful handling. If the tail starts to slide just ease your grip on the steering wheel and it will snap back.