• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a car tyre problem or is it a bad fengshui issue? These four cars lost control at the same spot.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. I am a business owner.
Whatever. I am just looking from the factual and scientific angle to understand why these 4 cars can lose control at the same spot when they aren't really speeding. I have driven on this bridge many times. I don't recall finding it a difficult bend.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Whatever. I am just looking from the factual and scientific angle to understand why these 4 cars can lose control at the same spot when they aren't really speeding. I have driven on this bridge many times. I don't recall finding it a difficult bend.

Read my original post. I said (real or unreal). Why you only focus on unreal?

Frankly when I posted that I was thinking like maybe there was a nail on the road? or a plank of wood? Or maybe there is some debris or metal? Why must be supernatural?

You are the one focusing on supernatural. In your title you say "fengshui" how scientific is that?

The logical reason is there was something on the road and they had to swerve to avoid it.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read my original post. I said (real or unreal). Why you only focus on unreal?

Frankly when I posted that I was thinking like maybe there was a nail on the road? or a plank of wood? Or maybe there is some debris or metal? Why must be supernatural?

You are the one focusing on supernatural. In your title you say "fengshui" how scientific is that?

The logical reason is there was something on the road and they had to swerve to avoid it.
Something on the road on all four occasions? Poasible? Maybe.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Something on the road on all four occasions? Poasible? Maybe.

Has to be. Or oil as semaj says.

Maybe there is a vehicle leaking oil that drives past that spot. Maybe can watch the video see if there is any common vehicle driving ahead of those that lost control? That common one may be the one leaking oil causing the problem behind.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing to do with feng shui and everything to do with speeding. All the accidents happened on the right most lane which is overtaking lane, that means they were travelling at high speed coming to a bend hence loss control when they put on the brakes to slow down..

Update: Just to add on, they were travelling up slope, hence they won't be able to see the bend/curve until too late if they were speeding and hence brake hard to slow down which resulted in accidents.

Would suggest LTA to put up a sign warning drivers of bend ahead, hence slow down.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nothing to do with feng shui and everything to do with speeding. All the accidents happened on the right most lane which is overtaking lane, that means they were travelling at high speed coming to a bend hence loss control when they put on the brakes to slow down..

Yes that is a plausible explanation as well. :smile:

Need to put a speed camera before that bend

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA sleeping on the job.

This stretch is a known high frequency skidding accident location. It has been like this for many years.

Collect so much COEs, road taxes, ERPs yet

LTA SLEEPING ON THE JOB!!!