• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is is ileegal for TC to hang up the sg flag on my balony without permission?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fcuking chee-bye cass888, miserly maintenance fee my balls.

How can you compare Condo with pigeon hole. Condo got parking, garden, swimming pool. Pigeon hole got what? 100+ units crammed into a block of cement.

You calculate the amount for space, and it's overcharging. Dun you come at me with 'MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan's crony' crap.

What you do loitering at 'it's not my corridor'?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R71FWFE1FpA&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R71FWFE1FpA&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan's crony, begone. Your miserly maintenance fee (Condos pay at least 4 times what you pay) is for the right to use the corridor. The corridor remains the property of the HDB.

Trust the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan to send his cronies to spew out such disinformation.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because your eyes are at the back of your head.

I dunno where your reading glasses are though. If I'm to hazard a guess, I'd say they're on your backside.:eek:

How you know she's a her? You're together?

Haha nah. You're fat. I was sleepy. And I don't wear glasses unlike failed flat-dwelling nerds like you.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to not litter.

But since got to pay anyway, I started to dump anything and everything out the window.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I think everybody also.:eek:

ayoh, no overcharging lah. if u see the amount of rubbish pple throw out of their windows.
i go eating hse for lunch, see bangla sweep clean clean. come back from lunch, dirty again.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
But since got to pay anyway, I started to dump anything and everything out the window.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I think everybody also.:eek:

actually hor, i m trying to understand y ppl do it leh. everytime my neighbour tua lau chui she will let me know because the packaging for the pad will come to my hse. :biggrin: sometimes i see pad on window ledge.:(

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see also. The pad always land on somebody's air-con unit.

But you see, the chute already paid for. But must bend down because it's beneath the sink.

Since must pay some more, might as well all go out the window.:biggrin::biggrin:

actually hor, i m trying to understand y ppl do it leh. everytime my neighbour tua lau chui she will let me know because the packaging for the pad will come to my hse. :biggrin: sometimes i see pad on window ledge.:(