• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iron lady is back - Goodyear quits

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mick_leeson280x390.jpg

It pisses me off to have my world record broken by a woman who looks like a man!

Hi NICK.......:biggrin:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/QUOTE]There are many US/UK heavyweight economists/leaders (if they are 'smarter' in your opinion) also claim that economy is recovering.[/QUOTE]

From experience, listening to the "experts", no matter how smart they are, is usually wrong, even if eventually the inevitable recovery happens. Just take a look at the current recession and do some research on how few of them actually got it right.

[/QUOTE]You think GY can turn stone into gold? It is a national loss for not hiring GY?[/QUOTE]

No, losing the FT is no national loss. That woman punting with our money would be though.

[/QUOTE]Economy always has its up and down. Would you come out singing praises as loud as your condemnation when T makes money ?[/QUOTE]

There are ups and downs even within a recession. The losses during the recent rally already shows T's incompetence.

Would your condemnation of T be as loud and as enthusiastic as your defense of them if they lose money?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA builds space ships into space, Leegime builds bullshit into the air. That is why we will never go forward with Leegime. Want Singaporeans to come back to kowtow LKY? Crazy.

junkmail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly another thing hit my mind.

If Ho Ching gonna loses another billions of dollars, what will happen next to us?

If money are lose due to her stupid investments, the PAP dogs are going to find other ways to top up the account rite?

So PAP confirm will go and increase taxes on us Singaporeans.

Increase GST, income taxes, transport fees, utilities bills, water tax, foreign maids taxes, or any other taxes the PAP dogs can think of to get the revenues from us and top up the billions dollars money lost by Ho Ching.

Thinking of it makes me piss off.

my thoughts too

but the other argument also holds - that if she wakes up and decides to buy Hollywood, then the taxes will go up first - no money how to invest?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many US/UK heavyweight economists/leaders (if they are 'smarter' in your opinion) also claim that economy is recovering.

Read the book " The Mind of the Turtle". One comment is that if you ask 5 analysts about the market, you will get 5 different answers, 6 if one of them from Harvard. That is how reliable the analysts are in predicting the market.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the book " The Mind of the Turtle". One comment is that if you ask 5 analysts about the market, you will get 5 different answers, 6 if one of them from Harvard. That is how reliable the analysts are in predicting the market.

And surprisingly they can still keep their jobs even if prediction went wrong. But when they got it right, they will want bonus. Big bonus :oIo:

White scums are the same as well....:rolleyes:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx will continue to draw Million dollar Salary & still on Top 10 Most Powerful Woman next Year.

With the sentiment cooling down, out goes Goodyear and Ho jinx re-joins Temasek.

Not just million Dollar salary, but $12m to $15m a year.

Fucking world's biggest no-shame bitch! Phui nbccb!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM: What's the big deal? He dun want? No problem.
They are plenty of goodyears waiting to suck my daughter-in-law CB.
No worries man.:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay lah, there's conspiracy theory about this....a silver lining to this debacle...

it's to encourage more singaporeans to speak up and do something about it.....LOL..