• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh will donated 40% of Calvin Cheng lawsuit winnings to the vaxxed injured

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
They vaccinate the NS boys with influenza vaccines as you know all vaccines have already “re-packaged”.

See this champion vaxtard from fuckwarezone
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...id-jab-all-ish-free-thank-chiu-pap-d.7063273/

View attachment 206116

View attachment 206117
View attachment 206118
View attachment 206119
Stupidity has no cure wad.... the multiple shots that this moron received is clearly a display of his much lower level of intelligence... no other IQ test is required or even come close to this vaccine test in terms of accuracy. This vaccine is the gold standard IQ test because one's life is literally on the line.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are looking more and more like a shill. Do you know how many vaccine injured people were not able to claim for that insurance?

“All” somemore lol
“ZERO needs” somemore lol

Government spokesman here lol

Hokay.... so who and " how many vaccine injured people were not able to claim for that insurance? "

Please list here. Btw, how would you know beyond a reasonable doubt that their injury is vaccine related?

Anecdotal evidence or confirmed by established scientific tests?

Btw, I fark PAP everyday how to be Gov spokesman? LOL.

But farking the PAP does not mean I have to support these clowns who are causing more harm to the society.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay.... so who and " how many vaccine injured people were not able to claim for that insurance? "

Please list here. Btw, how would you know beyond a reasonable doubt that their injury is vaccine related?

But farking the PAP does not mean I have to support these clowns who are causing more harm to the society.
Do you want to become another Iris Koh? Obviously, she knows how to get in touch with the vaccine injured persons way better than you.

You are clueless how many people had applied VIFAP and got rejected by MOH

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you want to become another Iris Koh? Obviously, she knows how to get in touch with the vaccine injured persons way better than you.

And precisely you still want to talk about VIFAP...To qualify for the VIFAP, the person must be assessed by a doctor to be related to the individual’s COVID-19 vaccination.

So if doctor's diagnosis says it is not related to the vaccine, means that it is not related so how can this person continue to claim that it is related since there is no evidence? If there are really evidence, just show the evidence 不是得了吗?So that's the cruz of the problem, you cannot show proof and yet claim it's related, this obviously mere anecdotal evidence. You dare to stake your life to belief in such 'evidence' meh?

And if this Kumgong IK really willing to pay for such 'Vaxxed injuries" like she claims in her FB, I are curious what are the set criteria she will use? She reference from where? From some quack controversial doctors? or from her own judgement? LOL. This is the reason why this lady is a danger to the society and deserved to be charged and hopefully jailed very soon, to serve as a deterrent to other siao langs out to wreck havoc on the society based on their own opinion and theories which of course they will claim as 'facts'.

Key thing is, always remember and memorize this:

Once MOH says there is no link to vaccine, means no link. Don't argue. :biggrin:

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/vifap
" To qualify for the VIFAP, individuals must be a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident or long-term pass holder who has received the COVID-19 vaccination under the NVP, and experienced a serious side effect that required inpatient hospitalisation, or caused permanent severe disability, or was fatal. The serious side effect must be assessed by a doctor to be related to the individual’s COVID-19 vaccination. COVID-19 vaccinations received under the Private Vaccination Programme are not eligible for the VIFAP."

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
And precisely you still want to talk about VIFAP...To qualify for the VIFAP, the person must be assessed by a doctor to be related to the individual’s COVID-19 vaccination.

So if doctor's diagnosis says it is not related to the vaccine, means that it is not related so how can this person continue to claim that it is related since there is no evidence? If there are really evidence, just show the evidence 不是得了吗?So that's the cruz of the problem, you cannot show proof and yet claim it's related, this obviously mere anecdotal evidence. You dare to stake your life to belief in such 'evidence' meh?

And if this Kumgong IK really willing to pay for such 'Vaxxed injuries" like she claims in her FB, I are curious what are the set criteria she will use? She reference from where? From some quack controversial doctors? or from her own judgement? LOL. This is the reason why this lady is a danger to the society and deserved to be charged and hopefully jailed very soon, to serve as a deterrent to other siao langs out to wreck havoc on the society based on their own opinion and theories which of course they will claim as 'facts'.

Key thing is, always remember and memorize this:

Once MOH says there is no link to vaccine, means no link. Don't argue. :biggrin:

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/vifap
" To qualify for the VIFAP, individuals must be a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident or long-term pass holder who has received the COVID-19 vaccination under the NVP, and experienced a serious side effect that required inpatient hospitalisation, or caused permanent severe disability, or was fatal. The serious side effect must be assessed by a doctor to be related to the individual’s COVID-19 vaccination. COVID-19 vaccinations received under the Private Vaccination Programme are not eligible for the VIFAP."
How many vaccine injured individuals in Singapore who were not covered by VIFAP and how is she going to spend her monies are 2 different matters.

“All vax injuries are already covered by Gov's Covid insurance if proven by MOH. There is ZERO need for her to 'donate' her whatever winnings.”

Lol

The fact that you seemed clueless on the whole situation with the vaccine injured and painted a mainstream narrative tells me one relies on government misinformation than doing their own research lol
Really fuck pap or fark pap lol
Huge red flag!

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/yvonne-lian-heart-fail-after-pfizer-vifap-rejected.311573/

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never asked you to support Iris Koh lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking retard clown.
Linking every diseases and injuries to covid jab.
Unable to answer me on how to donate. Lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking retard clown.
Linking every diseases and injuries to covid jab.
Unable to answer me on how to donate. Lol
You are not just a fucking vaxtard clown.
You are also a siao kau lol

Why do I have answer to a siao kau?

The one who will donate her monies is Iris Koh if you still have some IQ lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not just a fucking vaxtard clown.
You are also a siao kau lol

Why do I have answer to a siao kau?

The one who will donate her monies is Iris Koh if you still have some IQ lol
IK may not be like you linking every fucking disease in this world to covid jab or maybe same cult also think the same way. I don't know and not keen to know. So I'm merely asking if you donate will you donate to everyone? You do not have to answer as well becos you won't be able to even if you want to Lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IK may not be like you linking every fucking disease in this world to covid jab or maybe same cult also think the same way. I don't know and not keen to know. So I'm merely asking if you donate will you donate to everyone? You do not have to answer as well becos you won't be able to even if you want to Lol
Siao kau, you know Iris Koh well? Tell us more about her then