• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh wants to sue Calvin Cheng

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Calvin Cheng must have fan Tai Sui this year. Else how can be so suay get sued by siao langs? Lol.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The agenda of Iris is pretty obvious by now. They are going after remarks that impute they are causing death to others by their anti-vaxxed agenda.

By that, Calvin will have to prove the truth of his assertions and show evidence of the number of people who were dead due to being unvaxxed, and the more difficult part, the connection that the dead chose not to be vaxxed because they were influenced by Iris after vaccine had become freely available.

This will give Iris the official platform to further her anti-vaxxed agenda by showing the unvaxxed who survived and to dispel the myth that you will die if you are not vaxxed.

Calvin has a more difficult task in terms of standard of proof - his remarks appear absolute and leave very little leeway for him to wriggle his way out.

It would appear that the remark "a bunch of clowns" is just an appetizer to lure Calvin into complacency.

Let's see how Calvin Cheng is going to escape unscathed, despite his 'army of lawyers' LOL.

I wish him well first...

giphy.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
so unker now u r flaccid or not flaccid? very confusing. :biggrin:
I think becos I took finasteride for enlarge prostrate and become flaccid so I stop taking now. Finasteride is also used for hair growth treatment but at a lower dose compared to bph treatment. So now my hair become alot at same time half flaccid. :speechless:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think becos I took finasteride for enlarge prostrate and become flaccid so I stop taking now. Finasteride is also used for hair growth treatment but at a lower dose compared to bph treatment. So now my hair become alot at same time half flaccid. :speechless:

unker smlj iz half flaccid?
so still can puck puck or not? :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
unker smlj iz half flaccid?
so still can puck puck or not? :biggrin:
Half flaccid is a very complex subject.
Eg sometimes see sexy girl can stand, sometimes cannot.
The semen becomes very liquid to transparent colour to no semen, maybe caused by finasteride or maybe other factor or maybe combination of both factor.
So after mari kita can puck puck but before the national anthem ends the flag already finished raising :sick:
Doctor told me it may take sometimes to become non flaccid again or maybe will remain like this :sick:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half flaccid is a very complex subject.
Eg sometimes see sexy girl can stand, sometimes cannot.
The semen becomes very liquid to transparent colour to no semen, maybe caused by finasteride or maybe other factor or maybe combination of both factor.
So after mari kita can puck puck but before the national anthem ends the flag already finished raising :sick:
Doctor told me it may take sometimes to become non flaccid again or maybe will remain like this :sick:
In fact this stage is the best.

You will not siao chong nao, and pursue girls like a lao nua dog. You have more control over yourself, and the pussy has no dominion over you. When you siao chong nao, you will ask questions like the TS.

This is also the reason men at half flaccid stage tend to divorce the wife because the wife's pussy, apart from being loose and old, no longer has control over the husband. The man will no longer take nonsense from the wife. At the same time, if they want to upgrade from half flaccid to full rigid, they know they have to go after young ladies.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact this stage is the best.

You will not siao chong nao, and pursue girls like a lao nua dog. You have more control over yourself, and the pussy has no dominion over you. When you siao chong nao, you will ask questions like the TS.

This is also the reason men at half flaccid stage tend to divorce the wife because the wife's pussy, apart from being loose and old, no longer has control over the husband. The man will no longer take nonsense from the wife. At the same time, if they want to upgrade from half flaccid to full rigid, they know they have to go after young ladies.
This is true. If I were to apply the same mindful sense when I was younger, I would have more control over the wilful chee hong mind and pursue girls in a very controlled manner.