• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indons names Warship after Terrorists..... Singapore kena fark spider again

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I recall rightly, the 2 soldiers were buried in a heroes' cemetery and LKY visited their graves and paid his respect there. If so, have Singapore not admitted that they are heroes?

To the unfortunate ones, who lost their lives - may their souls rest in peace.

Yes indeed. Lky laid a wreath to por lampar the Indons then....
So why now kpkb?

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Singapore, they are terrorists.
To Indonesia, they are heroes.

Indonesia can choose to honour them in any fashion they like. Singapore KPKB also no use. I am sure Singapore would have done the same thing if situation has been the other way.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they dun change the name, we should increase our navy budget by a factor of 100. Turn our navy into a blue navy and capability to surround the terrorist state indonesia and blockage them.

Go start a war with another country, any fucking war.

That will end with PAP all dying off with their fucking paper generals from bullets fired by Singaporeans

GO MAKE MY DAY
ANY WAR

PAP AINT GOT THE BALLS TO DO THAT.
AND IF THEY DO THAT, THE PAP AINT GOT THE BRAINS JUST LIKE YOU.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they protest when Japanese PM visits Yasukuni Shrine? It just only 3 deaths compare to the many thousands who died at the hands of Japanese. Their response is disproportionate.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Further relax our Laws for Indon Chinese to migrate here and remit their money here or open bank accounts.

This will not only pissed the Indons but also hit their eKonomI.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go start a war with another country, any fucking war.

That will end with PAP all dying off with their fucking paper generals from bullets fired by Singaporeans

GO MAKE MY DAY
ANY WAR

PAP AINT GOT THE BALLS TO DO THAT.
AND IF THEY DO THAT, THE PAP AINT GOT THE BRAINS JUST LIKE YOU.

You think LKY or the Generals are frontliners?

Those who eat joss sticks will be the normal soldiers.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong..............

if communist terrorist Nelson Mandela can be given sainthood by the media..................

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What can Teo Chee hean do? You think they give that fake paper admiral any face?

What can Teo Chee Bye do? Very simple. The next ship to be commissioned should be name RSN Jemaah Islamiyah, or RSN Noordin Top. Tit for tat.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It appears the Indos are not too happy with Singapore and want to stir some shit. It is a form of bullying as they know we are not in a position to take military action. The best we can do is not support them on foreign policies, withhold aid should some disaster fall on them or not give them full cooperation in matters that affect them.

I think it is because of Singapore's spying activities together with the Aussies that initiate this move by the Indos. What do you think?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly we have helped the wrong cuntry n pple: Acheh tsunami, Merapi, etc, etc......... I think we are better off helping savages or ingrates!

So fellow citizens: NO more helping those farking Indons! No sand, no granite chip & NO appreciation whatsoever. Soon it is more smog from Sumatera

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearly we have helped the wrong cuntry n pple: Acheh tsunami, Merapi, etc, etc......... I think we are better off helping savages or ingrates!

So fellow citizens: NO more helping those farking Indons! No sand, no granite chip & NO appreciation whatsoever. Soon it is more smog from Sumatera

agree that a little sensitivity goes a long way after all we've done for them, which these fuckers (and pinoys) take for granted.
why not use some names that their detachment 88 massacred recently and use them for our upcoming frigates / subs :confused:
about time we show them that two can play the game.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't they protest when Japanese PM visits Yasukuni Shrine? It just only 3 deaths compare to the many thousands who died at the hands of Japanese. Their response is disproportionate.

The Indons have some soft spot for the Japs.. The Japs didn't really ill treated the Indonesians during the occupation.. During WW2 when the Allies defeated the Japs and the Dutch returned to govern Indonesia, quite a number of Jap soldiers stayed back in the jungles and fought alongside the Indonesian independence fighters against the Dutch troops..

After Indonesia gained independence, these Jap soldiers converted to Islam and married the Javanese women.. They became businessmen, farmers..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appears the Indos are not too happy with Singapore and want to stir some shit. It is a form of bullying as they know we are not in a position to take military action. The best we can do is not support them on foreign policies, withhold aid should some disaster fall on them or not give them full cooperation in matters that affect them.

I think it is because of Singapore's spying activities together with the Aussies that initiate this move by the Indos. What do you think?

I think Singapore orbi good, reaps what it sows, and should kindly rescind the protest about how the warship is named.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US has named many of their ships after cities in Vietnam and Korea. You dont see those countries protesting. If Singapore is not happy then what? Use spies to blow up the ship?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US has named many of their ships after cities in Vietnam and Korea. You dont see those countries protesting. If Singapore is not happy then what? Use spies to blow up the ship?

If that's the case then S'pore should named few warships as RSN Batam, RSN Hatyai..

Many Sinkie NS men went for battles at these 2 notorious places.. Our boys shot a lot of ' bullets ' there and we always came out victorious..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that's the case then S'pore should named few warships as RSN Batam, RSN Hatyai..

Many Sinkie NS men went for battles at these 2 notorious places.. Our boys shot a lot of ' bullets ' there and we always came out victorious..

Did they tie up a whore with toggle rope then take turns to chiong her Annabelle Chong style? :wink:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on...frankly, i was bullied by the cronies and now they got bullied by the indon. anyway, putting this aside, i am now living in fear cos' when i looked at the map, i find myself in this tiny red dot surrounded by muslim countries. i better call my big brother china or USA. i can roughly predict and see what will happen when old man is really gone for good. may god bless us...

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...n-harun-not-welcome-singapore-waters-20140208

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of our sbf bros are in Australia and New Zealand so maybe you can contact them. I am stuck in Sinkieland and cant run.

spot on...frankly, i was bullied by the cronies and now they got bullied by the indon. anyway, putting this aside, i am now living in fear cos' when i looked at the map, i find myself in this tiny red dot surrounded by muslim countries. i better call my big brother china or USA. i can roughly predict and see what will happen when old man is really gone for good. may god bless us...

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...n-harun-not-welcome-singapore-waters-20140208