• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indons names Warship after Terrorists..... Singapore kena fark spider again

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,the hard truth to pathetic pappies..

If they register official protest against Yasukuni visit, perhaps sinkie might be behind them, but we been played out again and again,..wait, old fart's employer during occupation...

Kee chiu, you are on your own.....

What a load of patriotic poppycock.

Where's the outrage when Japan's PM visited the Yasukuni shrine? A couple of Indon commandos on a sabotage mission during the Konfrontasi and suddenly those usual talking heads express 'disappointment' at a warship named after them. :rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do a reality check. Even if a million ants were to surround an elephant, what can the ants do other than to irritating the elephant?

if they dun change the name, we should increase our navy budget by a factor of 100. Turn our navy into a blue navy and capability to surround the terrorist state indonesia and blockage them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they dun change the name, we should increase our navy budget by a factor of 100. Turn our navy into a blue navy and capability to surround the terrorist state indonesia and blockage them.

You must be one of those patriotic gong kias who gets an erection watching SAF recruitment ads. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought Singapore in it's protest mentioned something like Indons will face certain consequences right? Knn I hope Singapore don't just chui-gong-lampah-song, wonder what consequences, if nothing then knnbccb all sinkies will sure no more face.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Singapore in it's protest mentioned something like Indons will face certain consequences right? Knn I hope Singapore don't just chui-gong-lampah-song, wonder what consequences, if nothing then knnbccb all sinkies will sure no more face.

Didn't they say that there will be consequences for those companies responsible for the haze last year?

What happened? :rolleyes:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. How to surround them with sampans? Any higher waves will capsize them. No need to fight. Exercise maximum restraint and suck thumb la.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more aid when the next tsunami or earthquake affects hundreds of thousands of Indonesians like the 2004 Acheh tsunami.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
no offence to the victims and families

but we can always name our very own executors of their "heroes" as OUR NATIONAL HEROES after some
military units

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
but we can always name our very own executors of their "heroes" as OUR NATIONAL HEROES after some
military units

I remember a platoon of Singapore Infantry Regiment soldiers were killed in Kota Tinggi by the Indonesian army during the Confrontation. We can name some award after these killed soldiers and present it to high ranking Indonesians when they come to Singapore on state visits.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U cannot be a sinkie. R u fm Mars?:confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Didn't they say that there will be consequences for those companies responsible for the haze last year?

What happened? :rolleyes:

In a Russian joint now in Pattaya, fucking singer suddenly stood up and asked me I front of all the Russians if I'm Thai or where I'm from I suddenly felt embarrass to say I'm from Singapore. FUCK! We're lumber ONE in everything yet I feel this way. WTF!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I remember a platoon of Singapore Infantry Regiment soldiers were killed in Kota Tinggi by the Indonesian army during the Confrontation. We can name some award after these killed soldiers and present it to high ranking Indonesians when they come to Singapore on state visits.

Lanjiao la. These two Indonesian commandos are martyrs and they achieved their objectives our platoon were fucking ambushed. Wtf!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a Russian joint now in Pattaya, fucking singer suddenly stood up and asked me I front of all the Russians if I'm Thai or where I'm from I suddenly felt embarrass to say I'm from Singapore. FUCK! We're lumber ONE in everything yet I feel this way. WTF!

My Master is right to stay away from Sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell the singer that you are from the Thai province of Singapuri. :biggrin:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All we need to do is give the Indo leaders a lump sum to forget the whole thing. Give them an offer they cannot refuse.:rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell the singer that you are from the Thai province of Singapuri. :biggrin:
Laksa, really have a province call singburi. Serious.

Anyway back to topic, we call them terrorist, they take orders from top to hoot sinking land but kena caught. So they are heroes in their country dio boh? Sinking land buay song, can also send commandos there also. No one stopping leh. But but but, don't overstimate sinkee kongkamdo. Training can lah. Kill enemies? Well. U all say leh?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, that was 1 SIR. Many years ago, when i spoke about the story to my occifers, they thought i was stirring shit, now, it seems that it's not far. I got tekaned cos i was story telling which seems a taboo to them. The account was that only 1 or 2 came back after they try to infiltrate the jungle in indon, thr rest were slaughtered alive anf in digusting ways that you can't imagine.