• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MHA investigating Bangladeshi man who came to S'pore on Aug. 9 to preach extremist teachings to migrant workers

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
China military expert from Fudan University once said that China must totally destroy Singapore before attacking or reclaiming Taiwan because Singapore is acting as US agent in Asia by providing marine services to US war ships
China trusted Singapore very much when LKY was PM, why China distrust Singapore so much now? Why?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
China trusted Singapore very much when LKY was PM, why China distrust Singapore so much now? Why?
After these tiongkok kia cum here, steal whatever they can, and start to make threats

Really Grateful culture de woh

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ICA already knew that this f***** has extreme views.
What surprises ICA is there He uses a passport and flew in.

Who is the person who applied the social visit pass for him? Who is the person who guaranteed his entry into Singapore? Every Bangladeshi who wants to enter Singapore needs to have a travel visa.

So in order to deter crooks from coming in especially from PRC. You need to have a visa system which a person working here or PR or citizen who can guarantee this person entry is safe. If he comes in to do strange stuff, We can get hold of the person who applied the visa on behalf of the crook force him to devout some information and Make the guarantor pay for his carelessness.

I can tell you that this shamugum is more worried that there is riot in Singapore then the terrorist coming into Singapore spreading violent news and right-wing news.

How did MHA find out that this guy went to the FWD and spread his gospel? All these f****** has been sleeping on the job

The insignificant nobody me understand your FEARS, FRUSTRATIONS, & also IGNORANCE, & who presumed that a piece of paper such as a VISA form that can be easily falsified & backed up by even more fictitious creations, to be a SOLUTION to prevent harm & hurt to innocents, proven deadly WRONG in this case, out of MANY more, far more than any Free World Human organization Worldwide can detect, as NO mortal is PERFECT....

UTIMATELY, it is NOT the low level crooks that ANY Nation should target, as criminal orgs are NOT to be underestimated. What is the point of catching a crook WHILE the MASTERMIND roams freely, to cause even MORE harm & hurt than a mere accomplice can?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me understand your FEARS, FRUSTRATIONS, & also IGNORANCE, & who presumed that a piece of paper such as a VISA form that can be easily falsified & backed up by even more fictitious creations, to be a SOLUTION to prevent harm & hurt to innocents, proven deadly WRONG in this case, out of MANY more, far more than any Free World Human organization Worldwide can detect, as NO mortal is PERFECT....

UTIMATELY, it is NOT the low level crooks that ANY Nation should target, as criminal orgs are NOT to be underestimated. What is the point of catching a crook WHILE the MASTERMIND roams freely, to cause even MORE harm & hurt than a mere accomplice can?
Everyone wants to catch the bigwig. Look at the money laundrying case. Who gave the money to all these crooks to wash the money clean ?
Can you catch them , the answer is NO.

A visa system is the essential 1st line of defence to and deter foreign violence invading any nation.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone wants to catch the bigwig. Look at the money laundrying case. Who gave the money to all these crooks to wash the money clean ?

A visa system is the essential 1st line of defence to and deter foreign violence invading any nation.
30 day free visa. What do you think tiongs will do?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd time security threats allowed in, Tiong beggar syndicate, Tiong burglar syndicate, Bangla extremist Muslim preacher, you really think these are ordinary lapses or Lee Fucker Loong wants open borders like the US southern border with Mexico

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can only fool yourself with all kinds of so called '1st line defense' or whatever systems or even red lines. Such will only LULL you into a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.

The BEST defense is OFFENSE.

A senior & wise colleague of mine during my NS service to our country, taught me well - why play by the rules of an opponent whom knows full well OUR rules, whom will take ADVANTAGE of our empathy, & conquer us, WHEN we - civilized Humans, are the ones whom have the capability to evolve further beyond our rules thru every form of knowledge, to save lives & progress Humanity?

As the insignificant nobody me had often said, a wise man who lived in 600 B.C. taught those whom would listen well - know yourself, KNOW your opponent, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won - an adage proven successful for centuries.

There is good & there is bad within Humanity. NOT every Human is bad. Evil does not show itself with horns on head & walk with calf feet. It lays within the hidden heart of Humankind, to confuse & conflate perceptions, which will only regress Humanity & its evolution.

Rather than to be reactive & await for evil to conquer us, thru xenophobia, hate, exclusivity, politics, etc....a better proactive measure awaits Humankind - Worldwide cooperation in the silent & often peacefully unnoticed Intelligence services to deal with criminals thru its management by leaders - political, biz & dictatorships, to save innocent lives.....

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only fool yourself with all kinds of so called '1st line defense' or whatever systems or even red lines. Such will only LULL you into a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.

The BEST defense is OFFENSE.

A senior & wise colleague of mine during my NS service to our country, taught me well - why play by the rules of an opponent whom knows full well OUR rules, whom will take ADVANTAGE of our empathy, & conquer us, WHEN we - civilized Humans, are the ones whom have the capability to evolve further beyond our rules thru every form of knowledge, to save lives & progress Humanity?

As the insignificant nobody me had often said, a wise man who lived in 600 B.C. taught those whom would listen well - know yourself, KNOW your opponent, a thousand battles fought, a thousand won - an adage proven successful for centuries.

There is good & there is bad within Humanity. NOT every Human is bad. Evil does not show itself with horns on head & walk with calf feet. It lays within the hidden heart of Humankind, to confuse & conflate perceptions, which will only regress Humanity & its evolution.

Rather than to be reactive & await for evil to conquer us, thru xenophobia, hate, exclusivity, politics, etc....a better proactive measure awaits Humankind - Worldwide cooperation of Intelligence services to deal with criminals thru its management by leaders - political or dictatorships, to save innocent lives.....
These people are just lazy. High pay and do nothing.