• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw two liberal muslims bought steam fish from non halal Chinese stall

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indonesian maid doesn't eat pork, but has no issues handling it when cooking. She eats non-pork dishes at restaurants or hawker centres when out with my family too. Her husband and dad hut and eat wild boar back in Kalimantan as well.

Seems to me some indon treat their belief very lightly. I cant judge them. But they will have to answer to their creator on judgement day. Hopefully they believe in the day of reckoning.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me some indon treat their belief very lightly. I cant judge them. But they will have to answer to their creator on judgement day. Hopefully they believe in the day of reckoning.:smile:
Eating pork is not a big sin. From what i read its more a health issue. As apart from pork, rotting meat and meat of animals thst died on uknown causes are also forbidden. Plus food offerings to deities.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating pork is not a big sin. From what i read its more a health issue. As apart from pork, rotting meat and meat of animals thst died on uknown causes are also forbidden. Plus food offerings to deities.
In Malaysia commando training and selection test, it is commonly known that trainees have to eat whatever they can find in the jungle / plantations, including wild boards and wild animals

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any red meat not well cooked will have health issues. Beef has liver flukes, pork has tapeworms, mutton/lamb has roundworms.

Eat well cooked meat and you'll have no problems.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why haram? Its a test from Allah swt. Only when in time of emergency when theres no available food. Then haram (pork) become halal. Saving one's life is important in Islam.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should not encourage malays to eat pork unless you want them to become as intelligent as you. You should tell them not to touch pig or raw pork :thumbsup:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sound like an enlightened muslim

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sound like an enlightened muslim
I distance myself from bring called Muslim. I submit to no religion. The deeper I look at these holy text, there was no mention of religion.
It's the system of humans being free from religious irrationality that is promoted in the text. No mention of rituals or requirement for clerics or priests. Zero.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I distance myself from bring called Muslim. I submit to no religion. The deeper I look at these holy text, there was no mention of religion.
It's the system of humans being free from religious irrationality that is promoted in the text. No mention of rituals or requirement for clerics or priests. Zero.

Halal for good muslims to patronage chinese ice kachang and chendol stalls?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halal for good muslims to patronage chinese ice kachang and chendol stalls?
Definitely. Ice kacang and cendol have no lard or pork or meat. In Penang and Melaka, Malays queue up for the famous cendol at Chinese and Peranakan-run stalls..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Muslims are 'good Muslims', generally. Better than Singaporean Muslims:biggrin:
Muslims put their religion first. Everything after.
I believe statement in holy text says different. Good deeds, truth and justice first. Even if it convicts your brother.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many muslims refused to food from Chinese vegatarian stalls. They rather prefer to buy steam fish from ambiguous Chinese stall

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked my Muslim friends why they refused to buy vegetarian food from Chinese stall, they told me that vegetarian food from Chinese stall is linked to Buddhism. So it is not halal