• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may be leaving for good

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many thanks brudders! i decided to go for good. of course i will not forget to curse lee kuan yew and his croonies!
i will put up my picture soon.

hi there

1. bro, respect your decision to leave sheepishland.
2. well, i understand your dilemma somehow.
3. for me, i have already something in the planning too.
4. wish that everything works out fine for you in the new place.
5. but don't forget the sammyboy thing.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks brud for your encouragement! me going back to uk, my cousins have chinese take aways there. when you come to uk, please feel free to visit me,you can pm me.

hi there

1. bro, respect your decision to leave sheepishland.
2. well, i understand your dilemma somehow.
3. for me, i have already something in the planning too.
4. wish that everything works out fine for you in the new place.
5. but don't forget the sammyboy thing.

G

General Veers

many thanks brudders! i decided to go for good. of course i will not forget to curse lee kuan yew and his croonies!
i will put up my picture soon.

WTF? This is the second thread coming from you about leaving this god damn forum. What is keeping you here? :biggrin:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0yAOHs3vo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc0yAOHs3vo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

wow, you even have a video of krafty. nice

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks brud for your encouragement! me going back to uk, my cousins have chinese take aways there. when you come to uk, please feel free to visit me,you can pm me.

Do they allow u Internet access? I understand that not all asylums allow that.

N

Nobunaga Oda

It is great being chinese, we are everywhere

..... and you are one of those clones from the PAP IB that is here to promote FTrashes. besotted the fake restaurant owner with plastic chairs who went MIA since Feb. is a clear example. :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, the more they lock up our CPF, and make HDB expensive, the more incentive for us to migrate and fuck off from sinkieland they give us. If you stay in sinkieland, you cannot get your CPF, you cannot retire. Things more epxensive and you must work until you die. But if you leave sinkieland, you get your CPF, you can sell your fucking expensive HDB which gives you nothing but monthly SCC bills and buy 2 houses in Australia to earn rental one 1 and stay happily in 1. Like this, who don't treat sinkieland like a fucking hotel to get money and run road?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, there, me not gay seeking attention, i just want you to know that i have been tekaned badly by lky and his croonies. this kind of thing do exist. their cruelty and wickedness has caused a lot of problems for me, whether at home or outside. i now suffer from depression and post trauma related kind of symptoms. sounds ridiculous and made up but i swear that they really screw me up big time.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, there, me not gay seeking attention, i just want you to know that i have been tekaned badly by lky and his croonies. this kind of thing do exist. their cruelty and wickedness has caused a lot of problems for me, whether at home or outside. i now suffer from depression and post trauma related kind of symptoms. sounds ridiculous and made up but i swear that they really screw me up big time.

Why would they want to do that?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty, UK also got Internet. You can still post here while delivering take-away Chinese food. So lucky, you got relatives overseas. My relative don't even want to talk to me.