• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have A Brilliant Plan For PAP To Recapture Hougang!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont be discouraged la...tonight when i in bed with him i will speak up for you. I try to get him to treat you better.

but at least he pay for your manicure and decor your nail with studs . hes very kind to you . for me he dont even bring me to pedicure to put the studs .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey i saw you crossing the road to go to octagon.....how come your mum still got to hold your hands when crossing?

FUCK YOU , YOU RETARDED PIECE OF POO:oIo:

STOP BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR, MEET ME IN THE OCTAGON AND I WILL BEAT YOU UP LIKE CRAP! TOO BAD YOUR MAMA DIDN'T BORN YOUR ANY BALLS!:mad: