• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have A Brilliant Plan For PAP To Recapture Hougang!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is that I have REPENTED.
These are crimes against humanity and it will have retributions...

You retarded gay weakling! You will pay for your treachery!

You kill a man, you are a murderer.
You kill a million, you are the King!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog! :oIo:

Why go through so much hassle over one small parliamentary seat? Duh....

PAP IB CHIEF, time to strike 666 off your payroll! :rolleyes:

You spastic maggot:oIo:

It is not a Parliamentary seat, it is THE parliamentary SEAT!
The insolent retarded pesants of Hougang must be taught a lesson they will never forget!:mad::mad:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You moronic dumbass:oIo:

You have any suggestions on rounding up these retarded Hougang peasants and shoot them and make it all appear as an accident!:mad:

You moronic retarded gay dumbasshole :oIo:

In Syria they don't have to go to that extent, just whack la what the heck

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect u want to take his place in the payroll.......................

Nah I'm more interested to join the WP IB.

I'm impressed with their work here - very coordinated, timely and catering to diff segments of readers, not dissimilar to what I see in the other forum. :wink:

Now where is the OPPO IB CHIEF? :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The simplest way without making people angry is to get all the PAP grassroots to move into Hougang and vote for PAP.

The undeserved victory by WP's Png Eng Huat has really pissed me off :oIo:
Hence, I have devised a most brilliant plan for PAP to wrest back the control of Hougang from these WP infidels! My plan is simply brilliant and is sure to work!

My superb brilliant 5-point plan are as follows:

1. DEMOLISH all coffeeshops and neighbourhood mom and pop shops in Hougang, which have been used a front for WP's illegal assemblies of riff raffs! A new spanking new mall run by CapitalMall will be built make these shops obsolete as the case in many estates and sparkling clean food courts offering a wide array of deilcious local food and fast food will take over the role of the coffeeshops! These will put many Hougang treasonous peasants out of work and turn them into beggars, and this will make the PAP's carrot that is dangled to them ever more enticing!

2. The principals and staff of all the schools in and around Hougang needs to be fired and replaced by more competent and patriotic Singaporeans, preferably those with PAP affiliations! These schools have failed to properly educated the young in loving the nation. All tertiary students living in Hougang needs to go through re-education programs to teach them about of the importance of being patriotic to Singapore and its founding father Lee Kuan Yew!

3. More new citizens and foreign talents must live in Hougang as they are known to be moe patriotic to our country. As the old morons of Hougang dies off, these new patriotic citizens will take their place.

4. Tear down old Hougang HDB blocks which are not being upgraded and thereby posing a danger to their inhabtants. Build expensive condominiums and private properties as it is known that rich and educated people are more patriotic to the nation (Potong Pasir has proved this point).

5. All Hougang residents working for the public service, GLCs, companies run by patriotic Singaporeans like myself should be asked to state their political affiliations and undergo re-education programs if they are found to have been misled by the Opposition's brainwashing tactics!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....ur stupid 5 point plan is rubbish, stale like a used condom.

- ring the fucking Hougang and make it a ghetto.
- all the Hougang residents must wear a hammer (since they like WP so much) sewn onto their shirt - so that they can be instantly ided.
- all Hougang residents & Aljunied residents will not be served in priority for all services - i.e. they will be served last for all services emergency or not
- all Hougang residents will not be allowed to move out of their ghetto (entrances & exits are stricted monitored & guarded) without written approval / pass signed by Desmond Choo
- might as well round all those who voted for oppo in the last GE and re-settle them in Hougang ghetto.
- then on 30 Feb 2013, drop a fire bomb on Hougang - come 2016, PAP will get back all their lost seats.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence, I have devised a most brilliant plan for PAP to wrest back the control of Hougang from these WP infidels! My plan is simply brilliant and is sure to work!

1. DEMOLISH all coffeeshops and neighbourhood mom and pop shops in Hougang, which have been used a front for WP's illegal assemblies of riff raffs! A new spanking new mall run by CapitalMall will be built make these shops obsolete as the case in many estates and sparkling clean food courts offering a wide array of deilcious local food and fast food will take over the role of the coffeeshops! These will put many Hougang treasonous peasants out of work and turn them into beggars, and this will make the PAP's carrot that is dangled to them ever more enticing!

2. The principals and staff of all the schools in and around Hougang needs to be fired and replaced by more competent and patriotic Singaporeans, preferably those with PAP affiliations! These schools have failed to properly educated the young in loving the nation. All tertiary students living in Hougang needs to go through re-education programs to teach them about of the importance of being patriotic to Singapore and its founding father Lee Kuan Yew!

3. More new citizens and foreign talents must live in Hougang as they are known to be moe patriotic to our country. As the old morons of Hougang dies off, these new patriotic citizens will take their place.

4. Tear down old Hougang HDB blocks which are not being upgraded and thereby posing a danger to their inhabtants. Build expensive condominiums and private properties as it is known that rich and educated people are more patriotic to the nation (Potong Pasir has proved this point).

5. All Hougang residents working for the public service, GLCs, companies run by patriotic Singaporeans like myself should be asked to state their political affiliations and undergo re-education programs if they are found to have been misled by the Opposition's brainwashing tactics!

You retarded gaydog.
Serangoon will be merged under Hougang come GE2016, PAP will build a highway right across your living room.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog! We should just show Hougang residents the stick and carrot.

If they vote WP, we put a stick up their asses. If they vote PAP, we put a carrot up their asses.

I will recommend my strategies to Desmond Choo at the next branch meeting at Hougang PCF :oIo:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha, you must be polluted by the Communist Govt, your ideas will work in China..why not u submit your proposals to Wen Jia Bao..haha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Old man contest there himself better.....SURE WIN!!!!!

He..he..He.. Actually its a good idea too for the Old Man to contest there if he's still alive in 2016..

Hougang residents could have an old walking zombie as their MP.. :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

heh siao kia... u sure PAP can take over Hougang anot???If so sure, no need to wait so long!!!KNN, watch this and you will know PAP will never never take over Hougang anymore!!!WP Huat ah!!!

[video=youtube;dJzOSao9iYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJzOSao9iYM&feature=related[/video]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog! :oIo:

It's only a seat of 22000 voters! Where's your sense of proportion!? F*** OFF!

You spatic gay maggot

If the Hougang rebellion is not crushed, it will spread like a cancer to other parts of the country!