• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have A Brilliant Plan For PAP To Recapture Hougang!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your plan is too expensive. The PAP government cannot afford to divert so much of their retirement fund for this purpose. The easier way is to flood Hougang with PRCs including the meimeis. The meimei will convince their local partners to vote PAP. The PRC votes and the converted local votes = PAP victory.

jw5

Loyal
Your plan is too expensive. The PAP government cannot afford to divert so much of their retirement fund for this purpose. The easier way is to flood Hougang with PRCs including the meimeis. The meimei will convince their local partners to vote PAP. The PRC votes and the converted local votes = PAP victory.

No Pappy No Honey?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
these few days i kena siong leh...now at 6 points. Everytime just clear to zero sure kena again.

Do you know what happens if kena 10 points?

Ban for how long?

bro..just ban for a day only ...no big deal . i also clear liao suddenly tio inf again whahahahaha ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sometimes BosSam dont notice then escape ...but mostly he alert to all these 'messing quotes ' and 'huge chunk ' quotes

also must depends on his mood ..if ppl take his biscyle without his permission he will go crazy ...and come here inf us .