• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have A Brilliant Plan For PAP To Recapture Hougang!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog! :oIo:

Why go through so much hassle over one small parliamentary seat? Duh....

PAP IB CHIEF, time to strike 666 off your payroll! :rolleyes:

The undeserved victory by WP's Png Eng Huat has really pissed me off :oIo:
Hence, I have devised a most brilliant plan for PAP to wrest back the control of Hougang from these WP infidels! My plan is simply brilliant and is sure to work!

My superb brilliant 5-point plan are as follows:

1. DEMOLISH all coffeeshops and neighbourhood mom and pop shops in Hougang, which have been used a front for WP's illegal assemblies of riff raffs! A new spanking new mall run by CapitalMall will be built make these shops obsolete as the case in many estates and sparkling clean food courts offering a wide array of deilcious local food and fast food will take over the role of the coffeeshops! These will put many Hougang treasonous peasants out of work and turn them into beggars, and this will make the PAP's carrot that is dangled to them ever more enticing!

2. The principals and staff of all the schools in and around Hougang needs to be fired and replaced by more competent and patriotic Singaporeans, preferably those with PAP affiliations! These schools have failed to properly educated the young in loving the nation. All tertiary students living in Hougang needs to go through re-education programs to teach them about of the importance of being patriotic to Singapore and its founding father Lee Kuan Yew!

3. More new citizens and foreign talents must live in Hougang as they are known to be moe patriotic to our country. As the old morons of Hougang dies off, these new patriotic citizens will take their place.

4. Tear down old Hougang HDB blocks which are not being upgraded and thereby posing a danger to their inhabtants. Build expensive condominiums and private properties as it is known that rich and educated people are more patriotic to the nation (Potong Pasir has proved this point).

5. All Hougang residents working for the public service, GLCs, companies run by patriotic Singaporeans like myself should be asked to state their political affiliations and undergo re-education programs if they are found to have been misled by the Opposition's brainwashing tactics!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suggest marital law on Hougang! the quickest, cheapest and most efficient way.

thugs-vs-people.jpg

and all PAP constituents will receive $10K growth dividend.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need new plan. Just stick to this current plan since DC said he is still very 'encouraged' by the 2 plus percent increase in his votes. So if he can increase his votes by say 2.5% in each election, he should be able to take Hougang by the sixth election. That's only 30 man years and he's still young now

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Excellent piece of article by the court jester, clinton666. But thought you said DC will win? Mean you can only be a clown to entertain all bros here.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I suspect u want to take his place in the payroll.......................

It's not a bad job.

1.At least 2 months guaranteed bonus.
2.Free fucking at any carpark, I mean parking.
3.Home based job(everyone's dream office)
4.Flexible timing(can go Geylang any time of the day)
5.Free monthly NTUC vouchers

I'm tempted to cross over as well :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a bad job.

1.At least 2 months guaranteed bonus.
2.Free fucking at any carpark, I mean parking.
3.Home based job(everyone's dream office)
4.Flexible timing(can go Geylang any time of the day)
5.Free monthly NTUC vouchers

I'm tempted to cross over as well :biggrin:

KNN! Nowadays you also answer in point form ah?:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brilliant! Why not allow china FT mei meis to serve at the new food court? Their abundant bosums will cause the old folk heart attacks from sexcitement and reduce the number of WP supporters in the next GE

That's a brilliant idea, that will cause more Hougang residents to be jobless too and they will be reduced to begging for Shark's fin porridge!