• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I am a sovereign" -- clarification by GMS

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN whatever happened my uncle applaud both parties for not using violence both verbal and physical while settling the dispute KNN this is something not easy for sinkies to achieve KNN

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law in Texas allows for home owners to shoot and kill robbers on their property.
yes ,so i heard ...but British common law which is also sinkie law and American law is quite different ...the constitution of American law is quite heavy on individual property and so is the right to own an arm ...if you put them togather..the right to shoot a trespassers becomes logical ...but laws are not that easy too....now you have to prove or show evidences that he she trespasses your property ....what if the person is your mother in law and that you have an axe to grind ?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
WILL A NEW CITIZEN LOSE HER CITIZENSHIP IF SHE VIOLATES THIS NEW COVID LAW OF SPREADING A DANGEROUS INFECTION. BY DEFYING THE LAW TWICE , SHE MUST BE REALLY VERY BOLD AND WILL NOT BRING PEACE OR ANY BENEFIT TO OUR COUNTRY WITH HER POOR ATTITUDE AND ARROGANCE.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is the uneven way of implementing the rules.
She may have been made bolder by the fact that she was
only given a warning each previous time.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dony revoke her citizenshio n kick her out of sg if she from India ,under infectous law ,she commiting a crime if she a carrier unknowingly n she villste putting on mask twice, but uf she us local sinkies sure jialat jialat, she kniws that papigs love neh neh poke, she can walk away with a fine, papigs are weak but come to money they show very stro g persisent to get more pay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have taken out a sword, held it above her head, and shouted these magic words:

By the power of CECA... I have the power!!!

(Chorus: ah neh... ah neh...)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...oman-filmed-flouting-mask-rule-in-viral-video

A Singaporean woman who was filmed not wearing a mask at Shunfu Market and engaging passers-by in a heated argument is under investigation for voluntarily causing hurt, causing public nuisance and breaching safe distancing measures.

Videos of the altercations have been circulating online since yesterday afternoon.

In one clip, the woman says to a couple of other people: "You don't tell people what to do, that's the law."

One replies that she should not have made an indecent gesture, but the woman retorts: "You should have minded your own business... in the first place, you should not have been shouting at me."

In another clip, at a different location, she can be seen covering her face with her arm and holding on to a man's mobile phone, while arguing with another group of people.

In it, she claims to be a "sovereign", saying: "It means I have nothing to do with the police, it means I have no contract with the police. They have no say over me."

A man, who is off-screen, responds: "This doesn't even make any sense. If you're a person in Singapore, you have to follow the rules of Singapore."

But the woman replies: "That's the thing - I'm not a person, I'm 'we the people'."

The police said yesterday they received a call for assistance around 12.15pm at 320 Shunfu Road.

According to preliminary investigations, the woman in the video, a 40-year-old Singaporean who had previously breached safe distancing measures, was not wearing a mask and had allegedly assaulted a 47-year-old woman who advised her to put one on.

The 40-year-old Singaporean woman is seen in the video holding on to a man's mobile phone while arguing with a group of people. According to preliminary investigations, she was not wearing a mask and had allegedly assaulted a 47-year-old woman who advised her to put one on. PHOTO: SARAH LEONG/FACEBOOK
In a statement, a police spokesman said the police take a serious view of such abusive and irresponsible behaviour, especially in the current Covid-19 situation.

"We urge the public to take the circuit breaker measures seriously and comply with the safe distancing measures," he added.

The 40-year-old Singaporean woman is seen in the video holding on to a man's mobile phone while arguing with a group of people. According to preliminary investigations, she was not wearing a mask and had allegedly assaulted a 47-year-old woman who ad's mobile phone while arguing with a group of people. According to preliminary investigations, she was not wearing a mask and had allegedly assaulted a 47-year-old woman who ad
Wows! Oooh yes yes! You are mai qweeen. :inlove:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why there's no vigilante release of who this bitch belongs to, mother or wife of someone who may actually owns the sovereign in order for her to claim that?
else, she may claim her mental illness, anxiety attack etc. are results from home-stay or the ccb and sue the gahmen back !!!

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
As clarified by illustrious opposition stalwart Honourable Goh Meng Seng (HMGS):

• "I am a Sovereign"
  • It means that person has immunity from local laws. Normally, diplomats have certain immunity.
  • In US, there are sovereign citizens movement which believers declare themselves as not under the rule of federal laws.
  • Of course Kings and Queens can consider themselves as Sovereign as well.
  • Now the question is, who is that lady who claimed to be a Sovereign? Diplomat? Queen? Or a member of a new Sovereign Movement in Singapore?
  • In US, FBI considers those in the Sovereign movement as TERRORISTS who they regard as most dangerous than all other terrorist organisations, including religious based terrorist groups!
She may be a domestic terrorists since she mention ”I’m ‘we the people”

Sovereign citizen movement