• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I am a sovereign" -- clarification by GMS

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My eg is AMDK cyclists.

Cyclists........is a good example! I agree.

ever seen some cyclists ride on the road then suddenly go on the pedestrian path and become a pedestrian crossing zebra crossing or crossing at the Traffic lights while riding their bikes?

Or cyclists riding on the road but against the flow of traffic?

all this while they don't pay any road tax, don't pay any third party insurance or liability.

And they demand to be treated like any other road user/vehicle.

Why should they? Blatant disregard for traffic rules, contribute nothing to the maintenance and upkeep of the roads.

Some cyclists are a prime example of the sovereign movement.

Now I wouldn't say all cyclists are like that. If you want to be a road user then follow the rules. Pedestrians do not walk on the road. They cross it. Cyclists stay off pededstrian paths. And if you want to cross the road using a pedestrian crossing get off your bike and walk the bike while you cross on your feet. It is bad enough you have a free pass to using the roads without paying road taxes. And what happens in accidents where the cyclist is in the wrong? eg blatant violation of traffic rules? Insurance?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
and in florida to "stand your ground." if someone shoves you from where you are standing, you can pull out your weapon and shoot to protect yourself.
dumbass stand your ground law. looks like it was made by a bunch of lawmakers who still fantasize over manifest destiny and the shootout at the ok corral. the law is just an excuse to "draw, pardner". too many spaghetti westerns addles the brain. :confused:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass stand your ground law. looks like it was made by a bunch of lawmakers who still fantasize over manifest destiny and the shootout at the ok corral. the law is just an excuse to "draw, pardner". too many spaghetti westerns addles the brain. :confused:
Survival or the fittest law. Encourage Americans to push and shoot. Huat!