• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a ex sbs bus captain. Ask me anything..

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even I drive the double decker,the biggest vehicle on road. 2 other vehicle I also scared of them and must give way. 1st is the garbage truck. strong and fast. 2nd is trailer...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What. U work at bbdc??
Some instructors jumped ship to bus driving. I believe they are back to square one. Unlike other kind of jobs, they won't give chance to bus driver or driving instructor to eat snake. Every secs of you at work are translated directly to their profit :unsure:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some instructors jumped ship to bus driving. I believe they are back to square one. Unlike other kind of jobs, they won't give chance to bus driver or driving instructor to eat snake. Every secs of you at work are translated directly to their profit :unsure:
True. I heard driver instructor can earn 5000 plus a month with ot, more than bus captain...

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u think are the jobs that can relax and eat snake most of the time??

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever heard from a former colleague (keling) that his bus driver uncle became an alcoholic. Is bus driving so stressful? Also, why whenever there's an accident. The police always handcuff the bus driver? Sounds like a thankless job.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I join bus driving then I know. Biggest gambler is bus captain. Have ex colleague bet 1 number on 4d 1000 dollar big. He told me because that day he win horse 12500, so he have a number very confident to whack. So he bet 1000 big on ordinary. But he tell me later on he lose alot of money and really very jia lat. Then somehow he manage to belive in Jesus and he save him. Now he don't even gamble 1 dollar. 1000 a number,that's the biggest i heard of so far...

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever heard from a former colleague (keling) that his bus driver uncle became an alcoholic. Is bus driving so stressful? Also, why whenever there's an accident. The police always handcuff the bus driver? Sounds like a thankless job.
Double decker stress. The blindspot alot. If we kill someone, straight go jail. That's why we bus captain got a saying, drive bus is half leg inside jail le

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I join bus driving then I know. Biggest gambler is bus captain. Have ex colleague bet 1 number on 4d 1000 dollar big. He told me because that day he win horse 12500, so he have a number very confident to whack. So he bet 1000 big on ordinary. But he tell me later on he lose alot of money and really very jia lat. Then somehow he manage to belive in Jesus and he save him. Now he don't even gamble 1 dollar. 1000 a number,that's the biggest i heard of so far...
Some people can work very hard to gamble.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
How long was your training in bus academy to get the license?
Do you need to sign any kind of bond to min must work for x period?
3 months at hougang training. No need sign bond. Got tp test. Very difficult to pass as they use laptop to track your tyre got cross the white line on road. Touch white line also fail. I 3rd try the last attempt then pass. Else fail also terminated from job and I can't even start Ferry passenger.