• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Forummers here actually reside in SinkieLand ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed not that many..probabLy these kpkb farkers are retirees happiLy residing in their La La Land, and having nothing much to do; except camping here all day & nite & day....:cool::eek:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok guys, i am actually a tua kang. i stay at beach road 1 room hdb flat opposite golden mile. all my pics token are from golden mile.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
35_zpsc6a784a8.jpg

Dumbfuck Fishycheebye asking dumbfuck question again, lol

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admit...I stay in mozambique...I surf sbf while waiting for the opportune time to go rob a few boats with salim the pirate king around here

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me me I reside in Singapore.

No time to f##k around here 24/7. Only non working hours. Sometimes still got to work late. :(

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
me! *kee chiu*
proudly voted for opposition in Aljunied GRC in last GE :p:p:p

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come convince me; how should my family of 6 vote in this coming GE ?..:cool:
When many of you are not residing here; and making all the Dins in this Forum..:rolleyes:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP IBs making a survey, you guys might reconsider what you guys going to answer. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ak kia; your da ger da days are over..just accept it.Me have never been one PAP IB of sorts' since day zero one here.It was YOU who potrayed me to be one..i am just a simple family man who like to post anythings i am comfortable with..:cool: