• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Forummers here actually reside in SinkieLand ?..

jw5

Loyal
hi there

1. fish, no offence.
2. you could be some specimen doing it only to one woman.
3. oops! one position too, missionary, right!
4. go, get a real life:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro
2. fishypie needs to report back to creampie and chaohai
3. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he must ask until people reply him with their SG address mah, but the other one is a bit different, it's who "Live Off" sinkieland.................. :biggrin:

You think snap election end next year possible? now they doing survey liao, lol

jw5

Loyal
You think snap election end next year possible? now they doing survey liao, lol

don't think it's anything to do with snap election, but if he doesn't get back to them with a number and a few addresses, bonus with-held.......... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eh ? you also an Ah Neh like me ah ?

i 54-yr-old liao...........i'm still single..........jobless..........and staying with my 87-yr-old mom in Pulau Ubin..........

I am a young ah neh .. Just 21 years old . I came from India .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro
2. fishypie needs to report back to creampie and chaohai
3. :biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what is there to do for ah fish leh?
3. henpecked mah:biggrin:
4. want to cream, cream where, aiyoh! cream there hoh:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my mom told me i have a long lost nephew in India leh............should be 21-yr-old also...........could it be you ?

NEPHEW !!! No wonder my father keep asking me to come Singapore instead of Japan . Can I move in with you ? please take care of me .... I very poor thing in Singapore u know ..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basicaLLy the run aways; those Bo Lum Pa Chees !...:eek:
Whilst your makan (and some other lifestyle) threads were good stuff, how does your this and similar thread lend statistical credence? And your branding others balls-less is uncalled for, will alienate you more. We are a tiny red dot, for sure many are outwardly mobile.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whilst your makan (and some other lifestyle) threads were good stuff, how does your this and similar thread lend statistical credence? And your branding others balls-less is uncalled for, will alienate you more. We are a tiny red dot, for sure many are outwardly mobile.

He's an elite, we are commoners :(

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEPHEW !!! No wonder my father keep asking me to come Singapore instead of Japan . Can I move in with you ? please take care of me .... I very poor thing in Singapore u know ..

you shouldn't have listened to your dad............wanna know why i living on Ubin ?

so we won't starve to death............i catch fish and some hermit crabs...........while we rear our own chickens for meat and eggs...........sometimes ,we get lucky when i catch those small crocodiles that come from M'sia..........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i lived in bukit ho swee...now shifted to one room toa payoh...soon move again because property tax goes up and my landlord wants to increase my rent....no money, no job, no nothing....just log in for fun to see all the funny talkingcocks and then laughing myself to sleep...damned shiok here. thanks for all the laughter - the best medicine. no need to spend money on doctors...kumsia bros all...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you shouldn't have listened to your dad............wanna know why i living on Ubin ?

so we won't starve to death............i catch fish and some hermit crabs...........while we rear our own chickens for meat and eggs...........sometimes ,we get lucky when i catch those small crocodiles that come from M'sia..........

durian, rambutan, giant lizards, wild chickens and wild boars too. many free food source.