• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Forummers here actually reside in SinkieLand ?..

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK ignore this idiot. only rubbish and cotton in between ears. y bring your standard down to deal with such personality in this wonderful forum? don't even bother with his motive, we already know we need alternatives than pap only. now the best alternative is WP, only when WP grow stronger then u can have other stronger oppositions too. 抛砖引玉

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already confess .. I'm a ah neh who stay in a rented room in serangoon road share with eatshitandie n TFBH .

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ak kia; your da ger da days are over..just accept it.Me have never been one PAP IB of sorts' since day zero one here.It was YOU who potrayed me to be one..i am just a simple family man who like to post anythings i am comfortable with..:cool:

yah lor! if singaporeans continue to hold SG passports, they should be allowed to post from anywhere in the world right?

because we care about singapore mah! :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yah lor! if singaporeans continue to hold SG passports, they should be allowed to post from anywhere in the world right?

because we care about singapore mah! :biggrin:

How about those chumps who hold Singapore passport but KBKP about Singaporean here everyday? See my signature below!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ak kia; your da ger da days are over..just accept it.Me have never been one PAP IB of sorts' since day zero one here.It was YOU who potrayed me to be one..i am just a simple family man who like to post anythings i am comfortable with..:cool:

Me da ge da? Only trolls and CB kias supports you, u didn't notice at all? What a real dumbfuck, lol

Simple ki lan, go post at http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/ lah, lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are basicaLLy the run aways; those Bo Lum Pa Chees !...:eek:

Quitting is the ultimate form of protest. By not staying put and enduring the government's abuse, "Quitters" force the government to adopt 1 of 2 positions: either treat the citizens who remain behind better lest more citizens quit, or import even more FTrash to replace the "Quitters", thereby incurring the wrath of the locals and spurring them to, eventually, take action against the government!

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already confess .. I'm a ah neh who stay in a rented room in serangoon road share with eatshitandie n TFBH .

eh ? you also an Ah Neh like me ah ?

i 54-yr-old liao...........i'm still single..........jobless..........and staying with my 87-yr-old mom in Pulau Ubin..........

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I admit...I stay in mozambique...I surf sbf while waiting for the opportune time to go rob a few boats with salim the pirate king around here

hi there

1. red, salute leh!
2. you doing big time hoh:biggrin:
3. me surf sbf in-between steal eating mah:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come convince me; how should my family of 6 vote in this coming GE ?..:cool:
When many of you are not residing here; and making all the Dins in this Forum..:rolleyes:

hi there

1. aiyoh! fish.
2. does it matter anything if a bro reside in sheepishland or what?
3. i could be your immediate steal eating your daughter hoh.
4. oops! i would definitely not touch your wifey:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
LOL, dumbfuck actually started 2 threads with the same question!!! hahahaha

Same pattern as Stomp forum!!!!

kanina you damn free hor? lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

he must ask until people reply him with their SG address mah, but the other one is a bit different, it's who "Live Off" sinkieland.................. :biggrin: