• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By-Eelection & Impact of YSL Saga II

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, Capitan,

Sylvia already inside parliament, but you are still outside. Who is more credible to talk? Sudah lah!

If you are as good as you sound, you would be in Parliament and not them liao! People already talking inside there and you are still analising.

Smart that WP did not give 2 hoots to your political analytical skill, otherwise, GY will still be FM and Sylvia and team will be happily analysing with you.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is really a bizarre comment.
What is so bizzaire?

Tragic is madcow who has lofty aspirations but utterly delusional political feel...

His take and analysis always appear verbose and seemingly logical but his ego and ivory tower mindset in spite of practical involvement in the arena always taints his take of events. From Tan Kin Lian endorsement to his own trumpet blowing on stage for Tan .... So much evidence of a man with no sound political vibes.

My take is Hougang will return to status quo.

Weak hammer sales, ground felt let down by yaw, WP scheming for 3-corner fight to improve own chances..... Laughable stuff from classic GMS self-righteousness !

wP declaring interest in Tampines : kudos for being forthright - nothing to be shy about...
Opposition unity is Historically empty talk in the light of poor quality n the common qualification is all are rabid PAP haters....

GMS is a byword for all those wannabes who lack political bloodsense yet think and operate as if their democractic aspirations is licence enough for them to dream statesmanship hallucinations!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why WP members like you failed miserably. Why should members like my friends have to report to LTK if they are chatting with me? Get permission to talk? Must well declare everything as TOP Secret.:smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Chatting on general matter is one thing but sharing party's thoughts and information with you is another

Your answer to my last question is important, it will reveal to all the readers here your real intention against WP

If you can't give me a straight answer, it shows you are nothing more than a Political Gossiper.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Scroobal,

Thus for Sylvia Lim to talk about contesting Tampines, there must be an agenda behind it.

Goh Meng Seng

and you don't know about the agenda but came out with 'Chinese' vs 'English' strategy thingy...wtf.

The agenda: to those wannabes in weaker party... we will be the biggest and strongest opp contesting more GRCs in the next election..come join us!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk only talk, real action seen on the ground is totally different because it demonstrates the level of frustrations.

Singaporeans are mostly very conservative people and most of the time, they won't do such thing to opposition party members. Even though they may not vote opposition parties but there will always be a basic respect maintained. For such thing to carry on until to the level of putting a stop on the Hammer sales, it is definitely no small matter.

Believe it or not, such sentiments are fermenting. The most ugly comment I have heard so far is "WP backside hasn't even warm the seat but yet start shitting all over place".

Goh Meng Seng

Your comment on the WP at HG is it from the 'birds' up in the tress, or have you been sitting at that same coffee shop where the Hainanese Curry Rice is and ask around the dear old folks there, or that night that you were seen there with the reporters was just a 'fifty year' old thing, for one and one doesn't make three.

Your shadow on YSL is highly suspicious, and your enhanced interest in Hougang is too; not to forget your were once a member of WP. YSL exit, departure or disapperance is still not solved, for whatever he had done or supposedly have done or shouldn't have done is still a mystery. For, the people of Hougangand SINgapore have not heard from his own mouth what had happened or got a apology from him. What we can gather from SBF are comments from you on this & now, the 'tide is coming in', we start to hear talk from you. This makes you highly suspicious as someone, who is throwing 'daggers' in the dark, or pulling the carpet from under from one who is standing on it.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its amazing what passes for political "ANALysis" these days. Or is it just Goh Meng Seng.

You're overdoing it and its obvious. Your painting of the backlash against WP is overblown and reeks of the kind of propaganda I thought only 154th brothel will spin. Unless you're telling me you're a captive now and work in tandem.

I am not at liberty to comment about the hammer sales thing but I'm cock sure you know the truth is not what you said, and by repeatedly bringing up in this forum in a deliberately misleading manner so as to provoke an accidental response is truly despicable of you. Because you know no one will be able to rebut you without compromising certain things.

Your brand of gutter politics ranks you even below SPH.

I liken him to someone who deliberately puts hay right in the middle of dying embers just to remind people that there was a fire there before and kept stroking the fire and smoke to reiterate his point/

Some motherfuckers just want to watch the world burn, some just want to burn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think the NSP would want to be a spoiler and be the third party to contest in the HG by-election and risk being accused as the party that gave Hougang to the PAP? I dont think NSP is that foolish. NS is wise to say that she is not going to contest HG.

If I am not wrong SDP, SPP, SDA and RP have already said that they prefer it to be a direct contest between PAP and WP..that's wisdom

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For English educated people like you, it is understandable that you won't understand such strategy. There is a term in Chinese, jijiangfa. Only Chinese Educated LTK could come up with such strategic move. However, Sebastian Teo is also Chinese educated and I don't think he would be fooled that easily.

Goh Meng Seng

Imo, doesn't matter if England educated or Chinese helicopter. It all boils down to one's intelligence. Seb Teo? What a joke! Seb would not be fooled. That I agree. Coz he fooled almost the entire voting populace instead.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well said.

YSL is long gone. Its a dead issue. What I cannot fathom is why is NSP front and central to the Hougang issue in his mimd. Even Nicole who has more pull then all of NSP CEC past and present put together has made it abundantly clear her stand. Thats leaves WP, PAP and possible independents who want lose their deposits.

Why give up the SG posts if he still wants to run the show.

I liken him to someone who deliberately puts hay right in the middle of dying embers just to remind people that there was a fire there before and kept stroking the fire and smoke to reiterate his point/

Some motherfuckers just want to watch the world burn, some just want to burn

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS

You know very well that I have been dropping hints about NSP for very long time. Even before you joined the party. LTK knows very well what is going on as he comes from the same background as Seb and the rest.

Nearly all of them in NSP first rank have business interests in China because their sponsors do not want to show their link locally. They only come back to contest when there is elections. I concede there will be genuine blurfucks in the CEC thinking they are fighting the govt.

After the Tony Tan affair, it makes absolute sense to play the vote splitting game. All you need is an egomaniac and someelse to stroke his ego. Do you want to go down in hsitory as someone that screwed up opposition politics.

Why you think that LTK is very careful. He was so focused in avoiding sleepers that he missed out on those with the usual vices. He will learn from it. Will you?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. He is 'conscious'. Easy to handle this category. Just praise him to shiok sendiri his EGO.

Like this?, the debt collectors is at the door, they ask the boy, "boy, boy, where is your mother & father", Boy, Boy " don't know", "I have you chocolate, you want them", Boy, Boy, "mummy & daddy, hiding in the cupboard. :biggrin:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal,

This is strategy analysis, not statistical analysis...

Goh Meng Seng

Hougang residents got balls and are well-known hardcore loyalists of WP. Provened over the past 20 years even when LTK was alone and internet hardly send shock wave into PAP camp, Hougang residents held hard and fought back to keep at least one opposition in parliament while majority of Singaporeans were afraid to vote for opposition. Time has changed for the worse of PAP when more worms are being exposed, more than YSL saga, I see no reason or the capability of PAP to swing huge votes, not even more than 5%. Look at MBT who had caused massive grievances and making HDB unaffordable across the society, what was his percentage vote swing in the last election and why was it that he still maintained his seat in parliament while you are still here with every Singapore issue standing in your favour? If you are a strategist we expected MBT to be out from parliament.

As much as your analysis tried to presume human are rationale, I doubt it stands because of the behavourial pattern and 60% of our population are still "mentally challenged" to see through PAP agenda. Fortunately Hougang residents have clear mind as far back as 20 years ago when many Singaporeans failed to see.

I can bet with you that WP will win, whoever stands, even when there is 3-corner fight. WP brand in hougang has rooted so deep that it captured Aljunied ground and extending towards other eastern region of Singapore. The only way to uproot WP in Hougang, is to uiproot its residents. If PAP captured it, it will be merged with other GRC. Similarly, I see Potong Pasir SMC will be uprooted by merging with Kallang-Molmein or Bishan GRC in the next election. This part requires no thinking head if you know PAP well.

Last edited: