• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High SES Tiongbu committed suicide because cannot pay 3 million

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard many stories on how Tiongkok Bu tio dumped by their Charsiew Hubbies for $$$$ or after incur huge debt....some even sell wify to their bosses

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard many stories on how Tiongkok Bu tio dumped by their Charsiew Hubbies for $$$$ or after incur huge debt....some even sell wify to their bosses
China men are known as ma-bao (mum's treasures).

They might be the sole male heir in the extended family, got a good life, study well and their parents would not let them be stressed at work, or they cannot handle stress. When faced with problems, they will take it out on parents or wives. They have little awareness or know how to care for people around them. For example, even they are in 40s, they will gobble up the food on table first, without leaving some dishes for their parents, wives or kids.

China women told me that they wanted to marry a man (in China) but ended up marrying "a son".

Perhaps they were trying to hint me something.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
China men are known as ma-bao (mum's treasures).

They might be the sole male heir in the extended family, got a good life, study well and their parents would not let them be stressed at work, or they cannot handle stress. When faced with problems, they will take it out on parents or wives. They have little awareness or know how to care for people around them. For example, even they are in 40s, they will gobble up the food on table first, without leaving some dishes for their parents, wives or kids.

China women told me that they wanted to marry a man (in China) but ended up marrying "a son".

Perhaps they were trying to hint me something.
If you marry a high ses tiongbu, 1st thing must be prepared !

1. Able to be an Alpha male !
2. Must have the ways and means to alter her spending habit
3. Able to hide your wealth from her prying eyes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The truly high SES ATBs are not spendthrifts. They usually have an impressive family background.

Those spendthrift ones are the noveau riche peasant stock, who constantly seeks to be validated with branded goods. :wink:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether you marry a china man or woman, most of them are only-child so you marry the whole village.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Small Bro must able to fill her cave until she is fully shaken by endless pleasure waves :smile:

It works wonders