• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hemp Oil save 2-yr-old from brain cancer that modern medicine can't !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
support your stand with proper sources in an scientific debate, no need type an essay. back to topic, where is your source to support your claim that the study perform demo anti-cancer activity.

sinkie, how many times must i tell you that i do not spoonfeed sinkies. You wanna get the source. YOU BLOODY SEARCH FOR IT YOURSELF, which part of my sentence you do not understand? You don't understand english is it?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie, how many times must i tell you that i do not spoonfeed sinkies. You wanna get the source. YOU BLOODY SEARCH FOR IT YOURSELF, which part of my sentence you do not understand? You don't understand english is it?

at this stage, there is no need for me to say anymore. You are not able to support your claim or evidences with substantial ground of reputable sources and only trying to snake away. making empty claims that animals trials this compound shows activities. So far you are only making statement out of thin air.

Spoonfeed me? are you even qualified to hold the spoon?

i had read about 1/2 of the journals abstracts on the results of this topic from the 1980 to 1982. all points to the same thing. U better have proof to back what you said.

which group made that animal testing result and publish on which journal

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
literature written by any tom dick harry of 0 impact factors?<---some are not even armed with a diploma in any science field.

literature written by real scientists with high impact factors you ignored totally. LAUGH

You might have some kind of diploma from NUS but you show a lack of EQ.

Don't assume that people are ignorant just because they don't have some kind of degree. I've invested $$$ on health books books from Amazon, MPH, Kinokuniya,... Visited the health section of the NLB. Read the free publications available on the internet e.g. http://www.lef.org/magazine/ Have actually tried the supplements that I've read about. Gone for chelation & EECP treatments.

I'm motivated by self-preservation & not by greed or ego. If Big Pharma can show me a better way to maintain my health I would be interested. However one can see the failures of Big Pharma by looking at the example of the US.

I actual feel sorry for you. When you are older & sickly, you are going to put too much "faith" in the hands of the "professionalsl". They are just going to HOTA you:eek:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
nus issue basic degree and only graduate diploma in local context. only in germany diploma is equiv to our basic degree, but that itself is another topic

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't assume that people are ignorant just because they don't have some kind of degree. I've invested $$$ on health books books from Amazon, MPH, Kinokuniya,... Visited the health section of the NLB. Read the free publications available on the internet e.g. http://www.lef.org/magazine/ Have actually tried the supplements that I've read about. Gone for chelation & EECP treatments.

I'm motivated by self-preservation & not by greed or ego. If Big Pharma can show me a better way to maintain my health I would be interested. However one can see the failures of Big Pharma by looking at the example of the US.

I actual feel sorry for you. When you are older & sickly, you are going to put too much "faith" in the hands of the "professionalsl". They are just going to HOTA you:eek:

i have long given up on you, lets move on. To each of its own

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at this stage, there is no need for me to say anymore. You are not able to support your claim or evidences with substantial ground of reputable sources and only trying to snake away. making empty claims that animals trials this compound shows activities. So far you are only making statement out of thin air.

i had read about 1/2 of the journals abstracts on the results of this topic from the 1980 to 1982. all points to the same thing. U better have proof to back what you said.

I think you really dun understand english. The stuffs are out there and there is a difference between " not supporting my claim" and " the stuffs is out there and go and search for it yourself".

Let me repeat. i do not spoon feed sinkies. Sinkie are worthless trash and should be disposed into the rubbish chute. From your previous post, i can pick out numerous sinkie sentences from you which i will do that later.

So you are from NUS, and they produces such trash like you. Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb by reading from textbook. Same as those noble prize winners who DISCOVER stuffs not by reading textbook. They experiment in diff stuffs and come up with NEW findings that previously not in the textbook but AFTER THEIR FINDINGS, it appears in the textbook. Textbook stuffs are from those people who DISCOVER THINGS and not by reading from textbooks.

U better bend down and let your govt screwed you or else they fired you from your job.

up till now, you still wanna ask free infor from me. Let me give you a tip. There is an engine call Google search in the internet. Have you heard of Google search or you need me to spoon feed you the meaning of that.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wait, you read stuff from 1980 to 1982???? I thought the cancer thing goes way back to the 1950s... oh man!! anyway, go search for it yourself!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie with their sinkieiness will kill themselves in the end. How can a person who is egoistic and not humble be able to live well and long? Bad luck will follow them and they will make bad luck decision.

anyway, the way these good people look at cancer is to see the body ( the environment) and what is wrong with the body that contribute to cancer.

If cancer is a disease that you spot a toxin or germ or virus that contribute to cancer, so by killing the germ, you will have no cancer. If it is so simple, why people are still dying of cancer?

To be cancer free, it includes what you use daily and the stuff that you eat and drink daily. there is also a need to change your lifestyle to make your life cancer free. It is not a change one thing and be cancer free. You got to change the whole of your lifestyle.

Health will not be boosted just by using a single substance but seeing it as a whole of the stuffs that you eat and the system that you subject yourself in in your daily life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If, owing to inadequate food, you contract a cold and die of
pneumonia, your diagnosis will be pneumonia, not malnutrition,
and chances are that your doctor will have treated you only for
pneumonia.

The Living State; With Observations on Cancer (New York and London:
Academic Press, 1972), p. 77.

The marvel of modern treatment..... hehehhehehehhe!!!!!

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The marvel of modern treatment..... hehehhehehehhe!!!!!

Marvel your head la! Where is your Australian citizenship certificate?

1920154-3x2-940x627.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waaah...................what a war of words......................

aiyah..............believe or not, never mind.......................

next time kana cancer....................see how lor...................

never too late to switch to alternative treatments mah.................even the 2yr-old boy in video can do it..............

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait, you read stuff from 1980 to 1982???? I thought the cancer thing goes way back to the 1950s... oh man!! anyway, go search for it yourself!!!!

i cannot believe you are so stupid not to know why i target that period pertaining to this discussion. this indeed shows that you have no idea the history behind that compound that you support so much. you are indeed a joke

don't divert the attention away, the topic is if that compound that you support so much has anti cancer activity at all. Not cancer, are you so brainless not to be able to tell the difference?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you really dun understand english. The stuffs are out there and there is a difference between " not supporting my claim" and " the stuffs is out there and go and search for it yourself".

Let me repeat. i do not spoon feed sinkies. Sinkie are worthless trash and should be disposed into the rubbish chute. From your previous post, i can pick out numerous sinkie sentences from you which i will do that later.

So you are from NUS, and they produces such trash like you. Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb by reading from textbook. Same as those noble prize winners who DISCOVER stuffs not by reading textbook. They experiment in diff stuffs and come up with NEW findings that previously not in the textbook but AFTER THEIR FINDINGS, it appears in the textbook. Textbook stuffs are from those people who DISCOVER THINGS and not by reading from textbooks.

U better bend down and let your govt screwed you or else they fired you from your job.

up till now, you still wanna ask free infor from me. Let me give you a tip. There is an engine call Google search in the internet. Have you heard of Google search or you need me to spoon feed you the meaning of that.

HAHAHHAHAHA GOOGLE FROM WEBSITE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

you use a unaccredited source in an scientific argument HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

thumbs up! you are indeed a genius!

let me repeat, i had look at the summary of data of clinical trials that period and had quote the journal out. You are the one that claim there is a group that conduct animal testing showing anti cancer tumor activity. I had search in the journals, nil.

Only uneducated fools like you trust anything you read on the internet. Results in Peers review journals are open to attack many rounds for months, before its allowed to be published. Compared this to internet that any tom dick and harry can create. Google for clinical trials on websites HAHHAHAHAHA is that result even real? is it even published? HAHAHHAHAHHAHA JOKE

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go and laugh all you want sinkie. There is indeed an animal testing to find the effectiveness of laetrile by one of the most honest researcher in USA. but as i say it again, go and find it yourself.. hehe..

Good luck with your so called sinkie medical research. i believe in B17 and i see cancer as a chronic disease, not something to use man-made drug to overcome it. IF it works, why people are still dying. If a person die from a certain treatment, it means it does nor work at all. common sense.

as i say, you never consider the politics that control the research organisation. These people will only have the result on what the result that they want to see so that money goes into their pocket. No wonder you are a sinkie.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
go and laugh all you want sinkie. There is indeed an animal testing to find the effectiveness of laetrile by one of the most honest researcher in USA. but as i say it again, go and find it yourself.. hehe..

Good luck with your so called sinkie medical research. i believe in B17 and i see cancer as a chronic disease, not something to use man-made drug to overcome it. IF it works, why people are still dying. If a person die from a certain treatment, it means it does nor work at all. common sense.

as i say, you never consider the politics that control the research organisation. These people will only have the result on what the result that they want to see so that money goes into their pocket. No wonder you are a sinkie.

I say already, don't create things out from empty air. Quote the sources, which lab which group. I also can say salt can cure AIDS and create a website and write silly ebooks and pass it around for free.

its very easy to shut me up here, just quote the sources. but you do not dare, Reason? you are not in this field. You are not even sure that particular group exist and is afriad of being a laughing joke. I dare you to put the source down

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say already, don't create things out from empty air. Quote the sources, which lab which group. I also can say salt can cure AIDS and create a website and write silly ebooks and pass it around for free.

its very easy to shut me up here, just quote the sources. but you do not dare, Reason? you are not in this field. You are not even sure that particular group exist and is afriad of being a laughing joke. I dare you to put the source down

I say already, if you are interested to know, go and search it yourself. I do not spoon feed sinkie. You dun believe what i say , then dun read it. simple as that. why would i wanna quote to you and why should i listen to you .

Quote to a sinkie to read? i will never do that.

i already give you some infor that the one who research on the effectiveness of laetrile is by an honest researcher in the USA. he is well known. The politcs in USA to cover this B17 cure to cancer is huge but still people are able to have faith in it.

I have never thought of shutting anyone up as i don't give a shit what you and others are saying. I just want to see how stupid you are with your NUS backing. And it has prove to me that you are a complete sinkie fool and a trash from NUS and a serf to the politics that govern educational and medical institutions..... and i am right again.

Sinkie do not care about others, they only care about their own status and what position they are in.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems that this ignorance is very common among young Sporeans. No doubt victims of the Sporean educational system & the censorship that goes on.

There's been very little public discussion on health issues in Spore. If there is more awareness about health you can imagine the problems it would create for the PAP:eek: People would be asking about how overcrowded Spore is, quality of our water, the number of cars & the pollution , our lack of health care, the poor living condition in our HDB estates, etc

Sinkie with their sinkieiness will kill themselves in the end. How can a person who is egoistic and not humble be able to live well and long? Bad luck will follow them and they will make bad luck decision.

anyway, the way these good people look at cancer is to see the body ( the environment) and what is wrong with the body that contribute to cancer.

If cancer is a disease that you spot a toxin or germ or virus that contribute to cancer, so by killing the germ, you will have no cancer. If it is so simple, why people are still dying of cancer?

To be cancer free, it includes what you use daily and the stuff that you eat and drink daily. there is also a need to change your lifestyle to make your life cancer free. It is not a change one thing and be cancer free. You got to change the whole of your lifestyle.

Health will not be boosted just by using a single substance but seeing it as a whole of the stuffs that you eat and the system that you subject yourself in in your daily life.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer is western disease. Come with eating western food. Last time China so many thousand years no western food where got cancer? Stop eating western food lah!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western diet is insulinogenic, that's why. You wanna live long and healthy, control your insulin levels, increase your insulin sensitivity and increase nuclear levels of FOX proteins. A good way to do so is calorie restriction :smile:

Last edited: