• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hemp Oil save 2-yr-old from brain cancer that modern medicine can't !

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh so you have the idea??? People in the past also uses animals to test about the virtue of B17 but you seems to miss that one out..

by the way, i dun take drugs. drugs are for sinke losers who are naive and ignorant about what health truly is. Drugs are for those who have no idea and too stupid to know how to take care of themselves.

One hundred seventy-eight patients with cancer were treated with amygdalin (Laetrile) plus a "metabolic therapy" program consisting of diet, enzymes, and vitamins. The great majority of these patients were in good general condition before treatment. None was totally disabled or in preterminal condition. One third had not received any previous chemotherapy. The pharmaceutical preparations of amygdalin, the dosage, and the schedule were representative of past and present Laetrile practice. No substantive benefit was observed in terms of cure, improvement, or stabilization of cancer, improvement of symptoms related to cancer, or extension of life span. The hazards of amygdalin therapy were evidenced in several patients by symptoms of cyanide toxicity or by blood cyanide levels approaching the lethal range. Patients exposed to this agent should be instructed about the danger of cyanide poisoning, and their blood cyanide levels should be carefully monitored. Amygdalin (Laetrile) is a toxic drug that is not effective as a cancer treatment. (N Engl J Med. 1982; 306:201–6.)

Supported by grants (CA 13650, R10-CA 13630, CA 23742–0351, and CA 17094) from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health.

Moertel C and others. A clinical trial of amygdalin (Laetrile) in the treatment of human cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 306:201-206, 1982.

your turn, quote which group you got your data from to support your argument. you are really stupid, do test on this for fuck. off hand i go look at the journals i lost count how many groups stand up to attack this claim by performing clinical test. now quote yours from a proper journal.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, you portray as someone who is are soooo medically intelligent and disgree with other who claim by you that they are so scientifically unintelligent, so since you are in that direction, then why you aren't getting any noble prize? Plus you do admit that you doesn't even know anything about B17. Youtube are an easy way to find out why people are getting into the b17 thing. Well, maybe you should do the research on that to prove that B17 isn't working at all. If not, what makes you think that i do give a shit to what you say in all these.

by the way, people who seek treatment have the only motive of keeping themselves alive, i hope you do not forget that. If by eating some apple seeds and apricot seeds can put cancer away, why do we need your thesis and other bullshit to come up with something man-made which kills the patient in the end.

quote the group that perform this data and name the journals dun talk from thin air.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you are telling me to trust youtube clips made by clowns like you, with nil science degree to learn about science. very funny, really

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quote the group that perform this data and name the journals dun talk from thin air.

i have read the ebook which can be downloaded, they do mentioned the research that they have done , there is another one too and can be read online. If you are interested to know, go and search for it yourself. I dun spoonfeed sinkie. Maybe johnny can help, he is so much nicer to sinkie than me.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so you are telling me to trust youtube clips made by clowns like you, with nil science degree to learn about science. very funny, really

dun put words into my mouth while your ego is getting hurt. Youtube shows the outcome of people who has cancer and they get away from it successfully after taking B17 from fruit seed and the using of laetrile.

Those noble prize winners are humble and have the sincere heart of helping humanity while doing research and getting info with an open mind, and that is why they get the noble prize whereas OTHERS (or some people) don't.. the truth really hurts..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in both TCM and western medicine, to each their own effectiveness when applied correctly. If you've visited a general hospital in PRC, you'd notice that there're two main departments, TCM and western. The attending doctor decides which is best for the patient according to the condition or a combination of both. That's the best integrated medical service I've seen.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support Care Cancer. 2007 Jun;15(6):583-95. Epub 2006 Nov 15.

Laetrile for cancer: a systematic review of the clinical evidence.
Milazzo S, Lejeune S, Ernst E.

Complementary Medicine, Peninsula Medical School, Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, Institute of Health and Social Care, Exeter, UK.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:
Many cancer patients treated with conventional therapies also try 'alternative' cancer treatments. Laetrile is one such 'alternative' that is claimed to be effective by many alternative therapists. Laetrile is also sometimes referred to as amygdalin, although the two are not the same.

OBJECTIVE:
The aim of this review is to summarize all types of clinical data related to the effectiveness or safety of laetrile interventions as a treatment of any type of cancer.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:
All types of clinical studies containing original clinical data of laetrile interventions were included. We searched the Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL), MEDLINE (from 1951), EMBASE (from 1980), Allied and Complementary Medicine (AMED), Scirus, CancerLit, Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health (CINAHL; all from 1982), CAMbase (from 1998), the MetaRegister, the National Research Register, and our own files. For reports on the safety of laetrile, we also searched the Uppsala database. No language restrictions were imposed.

RESULTS:
Thirty six reports met our inclusion criteria. No controlled clinical trials were found. Three articles were nonconsecutive case series, 2 were consecutive case series, 6 were best case series, and 25 were case reports. None of these publications proved the effectiveness of laetrile.

CONCLUSION:
Therefore, the claim that laetrile has beneficial effects for cancer patients is not supported by sound clinical data.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe in both TCM and western medicine, to each their own effectiveness when applied correctly. If you've visited a general hospital in PRC, you'd notice that there're two main departments, TCM and western. The attending doctor decides which is best for the patient according to the condition or a combination of both. That's the best integrated medical service I've seen.

we are not talking about TMC, cancer is a vitamin deficiency disease where you just eat the fruit seeds couple with your regular healthy diet of fruits and veggie and avoiding all the cancer causing stuffs in products that you use. you are most likely to be cancer free for life.

chemo and all the shit is poisonous and how come having cancer causing radiation to kill cancer cell. i do not understand.

cancer-causing radiation killing cancer cells??? Any logic????

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have read the ebook which can be downloaded, they do mentioned the research that they have done , there is another one too and can be read online. If you are interested to know, go and search for it yourself. I dun spoonfeed sinkie. Maybe johnny can help, he is so much nicer to sinkie than me.

cannot support your claim with reputable sources? trying to snake away?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many modern medicine are based on TCM, we purified and isolated the active ingredient from the plant. this is nothing new.

this is normally done after clinical trials with strong evidence that it is indeed working. then this is where chemist like me comes in, we purified the active ingredient and identified the structure via NMR and various spectroscopy technique.

but in this case here, in1980s when this compound was marketed as active anti-cancer agent, clinical tests were performed in 7 different institutes around US. All points to the same thing, its not working and there are many poisoning cases going on due to high intake of this substance.

This is the reason why FDA took such a strong stand against this compound. tons of tests has being done and published out in reputated journals, all pointing to the same thing.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One hundred seventy-eight patients with cancer were treated with amygdalin (Laetrile) plus a "metabolic therapy" program consisting of diet, enzymes, and vitamins. The great majority of these patients were in good general condition before treatment. None was totally disabled or in preterminal condition. One third had not received any previous chemotherapy. The pharmaceutical preparations of amygdalin, the dosage, and the schedule were representative of past and present Laetrile practice. No substantive benefit was observed in terms of cure, improvement, or stabilization of cancer, improvement of symptoms related to cancer, or extension of life span. The hazards of amygdalin therapy were evidenced in several patients by symptoms of cyanide toxicity or by blood cyanide levels approaching the lethal range. Patients exposed to this agent should be instructed about the danger of cyanide poisoning, and their blood cyanide levels should be carefully monitored. Amygdalin (Laetrile) is a toxic drug that is not effective as a cancer treatment. (N Engl J Med. 1982; 306:201–6.)

Supported by grants (CA 13650, R10-CA 13630, CA 23742–0351, and CA 17094) from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health.

Moertel C and others. A clinical trial of amygdalin (Laetrile) in the treatment of human cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 306:201-206, 1982.

your turn, quote which group you got your data from to support your argument. you are really stupid, do test on this for fuck. off hand i go look at the journals i lost count how many groups stand up to attack this claim by performing clinical test. now quote yours from a proper journal.

i am not going to quote for you.. there are many nutritionists who say that milk is good for you.. but they are supported and funded by those milk companies to say their words out for the benefit of their business.

Human beings drink cows milk???? i thought cows milk are for calf, not humans. Human babies drink human milk and they stop that when they are ready to have normal food.

I said it before... i do not spoonfeed sinkies.. if you want to know why people are benefiting from B17, look for it yourself and the people who did that research and the year they do it and why they are forced to be silent on this. taking into consideration the politics controlling the research institutes too to get the whole picture.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahha

fuck this got to be the best!

let me put it here again of what i said just now:

Those noble prize winners are humble and have the sincere heart of helping humanity while doing research and getting info with an open mind, and that is why they get the noble prize whereas OTHERS (or some people) don't.. the truth really hurts..

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, i give you a chance to show off your in depth knowledge of vitamin B16.. oh sorry.. maybe NUS never taught that too.. so if they never taught that to students.. this b16 never exists at all... the marvel of NUS education...

not only NUS will not teach this, be in Harvard, MIT, Stanfort or even Scripps. Majority of the university are using the same textbook. lol ignorant fool

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word Cancer is actually short for Carcinogenic. Animals don't get cancer except pets and street strays eating cooked food. Cooking food at high temperature induces some measure of radioactivity. The body is supposed to be able to kill the radioactive cells produced. When that function fails, cancerous cells grow.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not going to quote for you.. there are many nutritionists who say that milk is good for you.. but they are supported and funded by those milk companies to say their words out for the benefit of their business.

Human beings drink cows milk???? i thought cows milk are for calf, not humans. Human babies drink human milk and they stop that when they are ready to have normal food.

I said it before... i do not spoonfeed sinkies.. if you want to know why people are benefiting from B17, look for it yourself and the people who did that research and the year they do it and why they are silent on this. taking into consideration the politics controlling the research institutes too to get the whole picture.

support your stand with proper sources in an scientific debate, no need type an essay. back to topic, where is your source to support your claim that the study perform demo anti-cancer activity.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word Cancer is actually short for Carcinogenic. Animals don't get cancer except pets and street strays eating cooked food. Cooking food at high temperature induces some measure of radioactivity. The body is supposed to be able to kill the radioactive cells produced. When that function fails, cancerous cells grow.

dad dun embarrassed me shhh. i saw tons of wrong things there