• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hemp Oil save 2-yr-old from brain cancer that modern medicine can't !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This can be applied to both doctors & lay people. Even doctors are looking at alternatives which are safer than the dangerous stuff Big Pharma is dishing out.

It's very funny that those know so little show their ignorance by backing a medical only solution. They obviously haven't heard about physicians who practice complimentary/alternative/integrative medicine. Myself, I put my own health & money behind a complimentary approach.

I bet the strongest proponents of the medical only approach are in good health. It's easy to be an armchair critic:wink:

yes.......very true..................

when i had my chronic sinus infection................i was given this and that antibiotics..............

they almost killed me before my sinus did...............

if i didn't stop and go see Chinese TCM.....................i would have been in the morgue...............

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This can be applied to both doctors & lay people. Even doctors are looking at alternatives which are safer than the dangerous stuff Big Pharma is dishing out.

It's very funny that those know so little show their ignorance by backing a medical only solution. They obviously haven't heard about physicians who practice complimentary/alternative/integrative medicine. Myself, I put my own health & money behind a complimentary approach.

I bet the strongest proponents of the medical only approach are in good health. It's easy to be an armchair critic:wink:

Whoever the "proponents of the medical only approach" are, I'm not one of them. All I'm asking for is the veracity of empirical evidence. But what you and your paranoid ilk have offered thus far are just anecdotal evidence and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. Where are the double-blind, controlled experiments? Btw, remind me again the cause of Linus "Vitamin C cancer cure" Pauling's death. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doesn't mean vitamin c is a cure all for all cancers mah................

some cancers are caused by bacteria, some by virus, some by fungus............

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean being brainwashed into a mindless goon that blindly believe in the ''official'' info ?

lets put it simply, its not brainwashed its personal experience. I did anti cancer project before now working on biological sensor (i think no one knows what the fuck i am talking anyway). This is as much as i can disclosed, local synthetic chemists circle is very small.

i know the kind of screening tests those compounds undergoes to be even qualified to enter into clinical trials. its because i myself was involved in doing those primary/sec screening prior animals testing. I know the science behind, can i know your level of understanding in making this statement? The knowledge we build on science is based on peer reviews journals, open to attack by anyone. you call this brainwashed? Idiots like tonychat with no science background believing and quoting an idiot that did not even have a science degree, now that is what i call blind faith.

to give u an idea, my previous group ever made over 800 hydroxamic acid compounds targetting HDAC which is related to certain forms of cancers. out of 800 design molecules only 3 shows activities. What makes you think just 1 compound that was isolated from some plant would display anti-cancer activities? You guys have no idea how low the probability it is. The chances of you striking 4D is a lot higher than getting a hit compound. The more i read the silly story about this vitamin b17 i want to laugh

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever the "proponents of the medical only approach" are, I'm not one of them. All I'm asking for is the veracity of empirical evidence. But what you and your paranoid ilk have offered thus far are just anecdotal evidence and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. Where are the double-blind, controlled experiments? Btw, remind me again the cause of Linus "Vitamin C cancer cure" Pauling's death. :rolleyes:

give up on johnny long ago, this is the perfect example of reading a book without checking. The view of this has being published in tons of high impact factors journals why this is bullshit. but at least he quote linus pauling, the great father of modern chemistry. For that i am not going to fault him that much.

Go check after he promote this idea, how fast he died when the book was published.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't recall anyone in this forum condemning traditional and alternative medicine.The issue is claims that are not substantiated. Making claims that particular person have been nominated for Nobel prize which is false is an example. Refusing to acknowledge that it is false or failing to substantiate then leads to others questioning that individual's credibility.

There are strict protocols in science. This is to help mankind. We should acknowledge the help that people like Vamjok offers.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck decided to keep my mouth shut, say anymore my identity will be revealed with ease. blood always boils when i see Idiots with fuck up scientific knowledge trying to smoke others.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
have to edit my post a few times for revealing too much pte details MUAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't recall anyone in this forum condemning traditional and alternative medicine.The issue is claims that are not substantiated. Making claims that particular person have been nominated for Nobel prize which is false is an example. Refusing to acknowledge that it is false or failing to substantiate then leads to others questioning that individual's credibility.

There are strict protocols in science. This is to help mankind. We should acknowledge the help that people like Vamjok offers.

TCM is best. 5k years produce biggest population in world even after so many millions die in war. If all 5k year no war in China, half the world are Chinese LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lets put it simply, its not brainwashed its personal experience. I did anti cancer project before now working on biological sensor (i think no one knows what the fuck i am talking anyway). This is as much as i can disclosed, local synthetic chemists circle is very small.

i know the kind of screening tests those compounds undergoes to be even qualified to enter into clinical trials. its because i myself was involved in doing those primary/sec screening prior animals testing. I know the science behind, can i know your level of understanding in making this statement? The knowledge we build on science is based on peer reviews journals, open to attack by anyone. you call this brainwashed? Idiots like tonychat with no science background believing and quoting an idiot that did not even have a science degree, now that is what i call blind faith.

to give u an idea, my previous group ever made over 800 hydroxamic acid compounds targetting HDAC which is related to certain forms of cancers. out of 800 design molecules only 3 shows activities. What makes you think just 1 compound that was isolated from some plant would display anti-cancer activities? You guys have no idea how low the probability it is. The chances of you striking 4D is a lot higher than getting a hit compound. The more i read the silly story about this vitamin b17 i want to laugh

this is a clear example of intellectual ego. Go and do your research in whatever bullshit you learned. If you can get a noble prize, then you talk will carry weight. for now, i just see a sinkie ass displaying his ego. If your research is so professional, why till now people still die of chemo.. so as i say, if you can give everyone here any proven method to cure cancer or at least cancer survival of at least 50% ( conventional passing benchmark) of the patient in your sinkieland, then pls bring your weight around. Now, no one, at least me, is convinced. I still hold B17 much weight at least more than what you pull out here from your sinkie ego.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once recommended Po Chai Pills to an expat. He swears by it now. All he knows is that it works and it has being cleared by the health authorities here.

TCM is best. 5k years produce biggest population in world even after so many millions die in war. If all 5k year no war in China, half the world are Chinese LOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you honestly think big pharma is going to fund studies on anything they can't patent:confused:
They have a track record of suppressing important data:rolleyes: Many of their products are cheap imitations of what is already provided available from mother nature e.g. synthetic vtamin C, statins vs natural & safer red yeast .

Don't take my word for it, there are many doctors who are questioning how big pharma gets away with ripping off the consumer.
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2011...States-What-Congress-Can-Do-to-Stop-It_01.htm

What makes you think Pauling was wrong about a cancer cure:confused. Go read what some doctors think of Paulings ideas on cancer. I'll paste the article below.

I'm living proof about the quality of "professional" doctors:rolleyes: A cardiologist in Spore told me that I had 80-90% blockage & could only recommend surgery :eek: That was 4 years ago & today I'm still around & upset that I had to pay $$$$ for useless medical advise. My experience is not unique. I know other heart attack survivors, who survive without medications & rely on natural supplements.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

Vitamin C, Linus Pauling was right all along. A doctor's opinion

Here is an article written by Dr Hilary Roberts about Linus Pauling and his views on vitamin C. Summary
It is the 10th anniversary of the death of Linus Pauling and his most controversial scientific conjectures about the health benefits of vitamin C are being confirmed. The weight of evidence may yet force the medical establishment to accept his ideas on nutrition and health.

Linus Pauling's claim, that he knew a cure for heart disease, cancer and infections, was greeted with ridicule. His remarkable health claims concerned the substance we know as vitamin C. Now, ten years after his death on 19th August 1994, his revolutionary ideas are finally on the way to vindication. Given his history, it should not surprise us if Pauling was right all along. He was, after all, the leading chemist of the last century and, arguably, the greatest ever American scientist. He remains the only person to have won two unshared Nobel Prizes, the first for Chemistry (1954) and the second for peace (1962). In addition to being one of the greatest scientists ever, he was a renowned humanitarian.

By the time of his death, the medical establishment had branded Pauling a quack, because he advocated the use of high doses of vitamin C to treat many diseases. Irwin Stone first introduced Pauling to vitamin C, and explained that it wasn't really a vitamin at all, but an essential substance we could no longer manufacture in our bodies. Most animals make their own vitamin C, in large amounts. In humans, the gene for this ability has mutated and no longer works properly.

When Pauling looked into Stone's claims, he found that conventional medicine had long ignored evidence from respected physicians and scientists. This research suggested that high doses of vitamin C might be a cure for many illnesses, including cancer and heart disease. However, when he explained these findings in his wonderfully constructed books "Vitamin C and the Common Cold" and "How to Live Longer and Feel Better", the medical profession was incensed, implying that a mere chemist could not possibly understand the intricacies of medical science.

If Pauling was correct, vitamin C could help overcome the major killers in the industrialised world. This sounded so unlikely that a lesser scientist making the claim would probably have been ignored; the medical world had already disregarded similar reports of vitamin C. Linus Pauling had a reputation for being 20 years ahead of other scientists.

He may well have been years ahead in other fields but, in medicine, the insiders considered such a thing to be impossible. Pauling battled with the medical authorities and convinced a lot of the public of the benefits of high dose vitamin C. He took on the medical establishment because the implication for health was enormous: an end to premature death and unnecessary suffering from heart disease, infection and many cancers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow johnny, you really make and effort to cut and paste to show them what they don't know.

i can't even be bother. If they are ignorant, i just see how stupid they are in future posts just for my entertainment and then i bash them further.

I know it is not nice for me to say this but just a harmless statement: you kind of spoilt my fun. But it is ok.. a good infor will wisen up these losers.

i can't always be that selfish to the extend of getting my entertainment all the way. hehe.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow johnny, you really make and effort to cut and paste to show them what they don't know.

i can't even be bother. If they are ignorant, i just see how stupid they are in future posts just for my entertainment and then i bash them further.

I know it is not nice for me to say this but just a harmless statement: you kind of spoilt my fun. But it is ok.. a good infor will wisen up these losers.

i can't always be that selfish to the extend of getting my entertainment all the way. hehe.

Everytime we have these discussion on alternative medicine, we always get accusations of placebo effect, not backed up by empirical data, etc, etc :smile:
They may not know it but these people are just parroting the propaganda of Big Pharma.

Many of the alternative treatments I'm pursuing are not my own ideas, but based on the literature I've read.
My audience is actually those who are looking for answers, don't just blindly rely on the "experts" like I almost did :o

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your research is so professional, why till now people still die of chemo..

LOL....now i know your level of intelligence. no wonder you believe in anything you read on the net

If you can get a noble prize, then you talk will carry weight

do you have 1 to make this statement? or even for the matter of fact basic university science degree?

i doubt you go very far in real life; the way how you perform an analysis and how you convey your points. unrealistic, impractical and does not see your own position..... typical example of someone who only knows how to talk in the meeting but can't bring result. reminds me of someone i dumb his file into the bin straight away without even looking in front of his face.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime we have these discussion on alternative medicine, we always get accusations of placebo effect, not backed up by empirical data, etc, etc :smile:
They may not know it but these people are just parroting the propaganda of Big Pharma.

Many of the alternative treatments I'm pursuing are not my own ideas, but based on the literature I've read.
My audience is actually those who are looking for answers, don't just blindly rely on the "experts" like I almost did :o

literature written by any tom dick harry of 0 impact factors?<---some are not even armed with a diploma in any science field.

literature written by real scientists with high impact factors you ignored totally. LAUGH

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you can give everyone here any proven method to cure cancer or at least cancer survival of at least 50% ( conventional passing benchmark) of the patient in your sinkieland, then pls bring your weight around.

you have no idea how drugs are being push out, the reason why i laugh at you is because of your level of understanding and how naive you are. the drugs you take today is the drug discovered almost 40 to 50 years ago in the lab. this is how long it takes to make sure the drug is really safe. you are really a kid.

a good example is homegrown drug sb939, which shows very positive result and is highly selective in animal testing and clinical trials. even better than its current class of drug that is approved by FDA. with all these results why do you think its still not openly used? brainless

we need strong long term statistic in science to back our finding, this is not something an armchair warriors like you understand i believe, reason being? you are too stupid to get it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL....now i know your level of intelligence. no wonder you believe in anything you read on the net

do you have 1 to make this statement? or even for the matter of fact basic university science degree?

i doubt you go very far in real life; the way how you perform an analysis and how you convey your points. unrealistic, impractical and does not see your own position..... typical example of someone who only knows how to talk in the meeting but can't bring result. reminds me of someone i dumb his file into the bin straight away without even looking in front of his face.

well, you portray as someone who is are soooo medically intelligent and disgree with other who claim by you that they are so scientifically unintelligent, so since you are in that direction, then why you aren't getting any noble prize? Plus you do admit that you doesn't even know anything about B17. Youtube are an easy way to find out why people are getting into the b17 thing. Well, maybe you should do the research on that to prove that B17 isn't working at all. If not, what makes you think that i do give a shit to what you say in all these.

by the way, people who seek treatment have the only motive of keeping themselves alive, i hope you do not forget that. If by eating some apple seeds and apricot seeds can put cancer away, why do we need your thesis and other bullshit to come up with something man-made which kills the patient in the end.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you have no idea how drugs are being push out, the reason why i laugh at you is because of your level of understanding and how naive you are. the drugs you take today is the drug discovered almost 40 to 50 years ago in the lab. this is how long it takes to make sure the drug is really safe. you are really a kid.

a good example is homegrown drug sb939, which shows very positive result and is highly selective in animal testing and clinical trials. even better than its current class of drug that is approved by FDA. with all these results why do you think its still not openly used? brainless

we need strong long term statistic in science to back our finding, this is not something an armchair warriors like you understand i believe, reason being? you are too stupid to get it

oh so you have the idea??? People in the past also uses animals to test about the virtue of B17 but you seems to miss that one out..

by the way, i dun take drugs. drugs are for sinke losers who are naive and ignorant about what health truly is. Drugs are for those who have no idea and too stupid to know how to take care of themselves.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are really a joke, obviously you have no idea how the term b17 came about and making silly comments like this merely shows your level of understanding in science.

then why don't they use the term " bitter almonds extract/concentrate" ? real brainless

I just KNOW that when that phone sex scammer tonychat who hates the government and yells for Thailand and Australia without the ability to get lost to there for good suddenly arrives to make a post on this medical thread it'd be a stupid one.