• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you had chicken rice recently? Serious question.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I still haven't learn the art of cloning. Need to get a Clone account with an Ah Neh sounding name

U need to develop a brain. Add a dose of wit. Lose weight. Look cool. And stay cool. And remember....opposing opposition is futile on the Internet.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U need to develop a brain. Add a dose of wit. Lose weight. Look cool. And stay cool. And remember....opposing opposition is futile on the Internet.

I do not oppose opposition I in fact support the Worker's party bid for a GRC this term as indicated in my blog, I've been asking friends to vote for them. Those post were done before it was found here. I've already said this many time, I do not support any political parties, PAP or opposition. I support WP this election because I want to see more opposition in Parliament. I am however ready to admit that I am anti-SDP as long as CSJ and Gomez are still there.

I post in support of some of the policies that I think is right, I think it's fair enough I get flamed for those. But even when I DON'T post something positive and just post to discuss an issue with no political reference whatsoever, I still get flamed <- This is a problem. Are U telling me that opposition supporters cannot be objective?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously if customer traffic is good U will have more then 1 staff. What I was saying is the average stall which probably have only 1 helper, in which case the 2nd highest overheads after rental is probably utility.

Human traffic also doesn't translate into profit even if your food is good. Reputation is more important then good food. And I agree the they don't usually charge high prices which would scare away customers but that doesnt apply to everyone. I've known more then enough stall who does otherwise to know there are many who isn't afraid to try and do it.

Someone who dares to pay 10K rent probably already have a very good following and is confident of making that kind of money and not afraid to rise prices. Someone who skimp on so much ingredents to make ends meet doesn't meet that kind of demographic. He is more likely either profiteering or stupid(as in paying over the top rental). In which case this type of stalls usually won't survive too long coz they are paying more then they can afford and customers will stay away coz they skimp on the food

Finally again I want to emphasize this point, my point is base on a 1 sided description provided by the thread starter, for all we know he may be exaggerating.

yes , i agreed ...utility might be a factor for hawker business but also depends on what food the hawker is selling . yes , i agreed human traffic does not translate into profit but denfinely can translate into higher rental ..agreed on that ? reputation is more important then good food ? yes and no ...look at punggol nasi lemak :wink: ppl willing to go all the way there , and their reputation is not good .

we both agreed on " Someone who dares to pay 10K rent probably already have a very good following and is confident of making that kind of money and not afraid to rise prices. Someone who skimp on so much ingredents to make ends meet doesn't meet that kind of demographic. He is more likely either profiteering or stupid(as in paying over the top rental). In which case this type of stalls usually won't survive too long coz they are paying more then they can afford and customers will stay away coz they skimp on the food " .

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon gardens, opposite RK roti prata, Pow Pow Chicken Rice. Not Pow Sing, that one famous. I dun distort facts. Worst thing to be is pretend to be opposition supporter and feed us fake data like 6% rise in minimum sum over 8 years, 3 floods in a decade etc... Same categOry as those PRC selling fake infant formula. No conscience, despicable!

For hawker, I dunno current prices but I know it can be hefty. First generation sure lucky, your rental is so cheap. But wait till they offer to uPgrade your hawker centre. Raise your rents, all the first generation give up. This is why all the nice food disappear. Look at tiong bahru now... Expensive and not nice!

I have considered being a hawker. I think if all things being equal, hawker still can do. Just that hours are long, food prep, purchase etc... CharAzn is expert since his family does it. Of course can take shortcut like ordering from factory like Yong tau foo... Which of course mean lousy food. Observe how many stalls sell similar food.

The good thing also is it provides wages to the family. In time to come, I think this option will be more and more embraced by locals. No choice!!! charAzn, ask your family dun give it up. It is a good back up plan. As said, IT line quite siong, you will find it hard in your 40s although you yaya papaya now.

Rentals is the one thing killing our economy. Must hire FT so our wages are competitive but rents can be $50 psf/mth for retail. High rent not anti competitive.... All the jiao words by PAP

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serangoon gardens, opposite RK roti prata, Pow Pow Chicken Rice. Not Pow Sing, that one famous. I dun distort facts. Worst thing to be is pretend to be opposition supporter and feed us fake data like 6% rise in minimum sum over 8 years, 3 floods in a decade etc... Same categOry as those PRC selling fake infant formula. No conscience, despicable!

That was a mistake which I already admitted. If you haven't notice already I get flame often for unintentional post like that coz I don't bother to proof read most of the time. Neither do I bother to read my previous post most times and I do apologize when I realize I am wrong

However 3 major flood in a decade in Orchard Rd = I don't think I was wrong bearing in mind every other major flood that happened BEFORE 08 was BEFORE the barrage was erected. And if U look at the report in TNP today, I was right, the average rainfall as well as the intensity have increased.

I don't pretend to be opposition supporter. I never claim to be one and have said more then once that I am NOT an opposition supporter. However that also does NOT make me a PAP supporter

For hawker, I dunno current prices but I know it can be hefty. First generation sure lucky, your rental is so cheap. But wait till they offer to uPgrade your hawker centre. Raise your rents, all the first generation give up. This is why all the nice food disappear. Look at tiong bahru now... Expensive and not nice!

I have considered being a hawker. I think if all things being equal, hawker still can do. Just that hours are long, food prep, purchase etc... CharAzn is expert since his family does it. Of course can take shortcut like ordering from factory like Yong tau foo... Which of course mean lousy food. Observe how many stalls sell similar food.

The rental for first gen hawkers like my family dun suddenly get upgraded to market rate just because they upgrade the hawker centre. The rental does go up but still lower then market rate. BTW the Chinatown hawker centre went through an upgrade not long ago.

And the rental usually stay constant for quite a number of years before it goes up. It doesn't go up annually like everyone thinks. And I am no expert, I have helped out at the stall and know some of the in and out of the business. If U want to know more about these kinda business I can ask my mum if U have any questions to ask

The good thing also is it provides wages to the family. In time to come, I think this option will be more and more embraced by locals. No choice!!! charAzn, ask your family dun give it up. It is a good back up plan. As said, IT line quite siong, you will find it hard in your 40s although you yaya papaya now.

Rentals is the one thing killing our economy. Must hire FT so our wages are competitive but rents can be $50 psf/mth for retail. High rent not anti competitive.... All the jiao words by PAP

Hell I won't ask them to give up, I wanna take over, the problem is they dun want us to take over. The business easily supports 4 * families, all own at least a 4 or 5 rm flat + 1 car. If the elders allow me to take over the business, seriously will do :oIo: to IT!!!!!

And with regards to the Food Centres, to be fair the rentals even for those renting market rates directly from the government is usually very reasonable. Those that seem a lot higher are usually those sublet units where they are probably 1st gen owners or they rent from government and sublet it out again(I know a lot of pple making a lot of money from this). The major problem as I see it are the pple who are stuck renting from Kopitiams or renting from foodcourt operators like Kopitiam who manages some eating outlets outside of food courts.

I feel these group of pple are being overcharged. I feel the government should be the one taking charge of all the public eating places like Kopitiams and food centres. I do no agree with the idea of allowing foodcourt operators like Kopitiam from exploiting the stall holders and profiteering. This in turn will translate to higher price of food for us.

Last edited:

dankos

Fat ass

cheebye u lah. U yrself change from 3 floods in a decade to in two years. Now change bk to a decade again. U this type of 'small man' words cannot be believe.

Now suddenly that char azn blog become yr blog again. I tot u say that fat cheebye has got nothing to do with u? U not ah neh is it. Fuck u!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fat ass

cheebye u lah. U yrself change from 3 floods in a decade to in two years. Now change bk to a decade again. U this type of 'small man' words cannot be believe.

Now suddenly that char azn blog become yr blog again. I tot u say that fat cheebye has got nothing to do with u? U not ah neh is it. Fuck u!!!

is this posting has anything to related to chicken rice again? I do not see any.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chicken rice and bee hoon can mix n eat together.

then what about the vegetarian food u talk about? in what way is that related to chicken rice?

of course it has.. eating meat is not wise so i advise him to refrain from eating meat such as chicken for less problems in dealing with meat, be it with purchase or for health. However, most of your posts in most forum does not relate to the main topic at all. Well, this is just my regular visit to assess the IQ level of one of the lowest life form in this forum.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
duplicate post but nvm... i can add something different. does eating too much chicken cause someone to post stuffs that is not related to the main topic?

Last edited:

dankos

of course it has.. eating meat is not wise so i advise him to refrain from eating meat such as chicken for less problems in dealing with meat, be it with purchase or for health. However, most of your posts in most forum does not related to the main topic at all.

KNNB, u sibei lor sor.

i fuck fat ass also your problem? kaypoh.

Last edited:

dankos

of course it has.. eating meat is not wise so i advise him to refrain from eating meat such as chicken for less problems in dealing with meat, be it with purchase or for health. However, most of your posts in most forum does not relate to the main topic at all.

every post u also related it to sinkie? acceptable? related to topic? i dun think so. so u better dun kaypoh my issue with fat ass.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everything is so much more expensive. it is hard to maintain chicken rice price when price of house,car and service keep going up. I guess swiss standard mean high price. I dun care it is more expensive , i just want good chicken rice, i still like far east plaze one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
every post u also related it to sinkie? acceptable? related to topic? i dun think so. so u better dun kaypoh my issue with fat ass.

Well, most of my posts are related to the topic even if it is sinkie related. You need to have a certain IQ level in order to get that capability. So my question is does eating too much chicken lower the IQ level of the person and made him post stuffs that does not relate to the main topic?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, most of my posts are related to the topic even if it is sinkie related. You need to have a certain IQ level in order to get that capability. So my question is does eating too much chicken lower the IQ level of the person and made him post stuffs that does not relate to the main topic?

CB kia tonychat,

what fucking IQ u have? if u have any brains u wouldn't :

1) cannot find job in sg
2) marry a thai ladyboy
3) pimp your own wife
4) sucks everything thai

fuck u lah. u r the no. 1 brainless forummer here ok :oIo::oIo:

btw, yingluck for pm. hee hee.:biggrin:

dankos

seriously who the fuck are you? some pimp i heard.

btw i seriously think that staying with low iq thai people has drastically lower your iq level. so, i forgive u. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB kia tonychat, why dun u come to my thread of 7,000 postings to chat? I can show u the level of IQ i have.